Trump wants you to believe 2 contradictory things about the Russia scandal

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" President Trump wants you to be alarmed by “low-life leakers” who are sharing classified details with the media about his inner circle’s connections with Russia. But he also wants you to believe the “FAKE NEWS media” is partnering with Democrats to invent the whole scandal.

Although it’s unclear how the president can reconcile those two logically incoherent positions, Trump has been pushing this contradictory narrative on Twitter for the past several days.

In a series of tweets posted on Wednesday and Thursday, he alternatively described the Russia scandal as “non-sense” and a “made up” story — and, simultaneously, as a story based on “information” being “illegally given” to the to the media by “low-life leakers.”

Trump could run with the narrative that the story is “fake news,” suggesting the details are all fabricated, in which case the media wouldn’t need leakers inside the intelligence community to learn about team Trump’s connections with Russia. Or he could blame “low-life leakers,” which suggests the media and Democrats are getting their information from inside the intelligence community rather from fabrications. But both cannot be the case.

Thanks to recent events in the Trump administration, the president might be better off opting for a damn-the-leakers approach.
media by “low-life leakers.” "

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-russia-fake-news-media-low-life-leakers-9e298956ecad#.b1kkgq398

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
" President Trump wants you to be alarmed by “low-life leakers” who are sharing classified details with the media about his inner circle’s connections with Russia. But he also wants you to believe the “FAKE NEWS media” is partnering with Democrats to invent the whole scandal.

Although it’s unclear how the president can reconcile those two logically incoherent positions, Trump has been pushing this contradictory narrative on Twitter for the past several days.

"Think" "Progress" Makes me laugh every time I see what they've chosen to call their ridiculously immature blog.

Some low level administration dumbass with an ax to grind makes up a story, then tells that story to the press. That would be your basic example of the leak being real, but the story being fake.

It pains me that I had to explain that.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0753.JPG