"Day Without Immigrants" results in YOOOGE impact

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shut down the Pentagon food court:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/...agon-food-court-perth-amboy-cities-trump-wall

McDonald's and taco shops all across America also suffered.

I'm going to guess that immigrants with real jobs went to work anyway because to reach a certain level in this country you have to be responsible like that, but what "immigrants" unintentionally showed us with this stunt is that they're not so important after all. At least not the ones who want to have fits and engage in these silly protests. Life went on, albeit without a Sbarro lunch.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Saw a restaurant owner on TV saying he gave his employees the option of coming into work or staying home with pay. He said all said they'd come to work. He attributed it to the fact that they are hard worker (which I'm sure they are) but I thought maybe it was because his workers may have thought the "boycott" was stupid and didn't want to be apart of it. That never came to mind for the owner but it's a possibility.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Shut down the Pentagon food court:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/...agon-food-court-perth-amboy-cities-trump-wall

McDonald's and taco shops all across America also suffered.

I'm going to guess that immigrants with real jobs went to work anyway because to reach a certain level in this country you have to be responsible like that, but what "immigrants" unintentionally showed us with this stunt is that they're not so important after all. At least not the ones who want to have fits and engage in these silly protests. Life went on, albeit without a Sbarro lunch.

I can attest that... The food court at Pentagon was NOT shutdown.

Burger king and Sbarro were closed but the rest were open.

Personally, having Sbarro shut down didn't matter anyway, as few in their right mind want to pay 7.50 for a slice of bad pizza.

Hijinx

I can attest that... The food court at Pentagon was NOT shutdown.

Burger king and Sbarro were closed but the rest were open.

Personally, having Sbarro shut down didn't matter anyway, as few in their right mind want to pay 7.50 for a slice of bad pizza.

$7.50 a slice is a bit high for good pizza.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The owner of the BUSBOYS AND POETS restaurant chain, a 1968 immigrant himself, said yesterday on WAMU and NPR that his immigrants were given the option of using vacation days or sick days. No mention of paid time off from this bastion of immigrant support.