Study: Up to 2.1 Million Hispanics May Have Voted Illegally

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Study: Up to 2.1 Million Hispanics May Have Voted Illegally

Donald Trump won the election but lost the popular vote to Democrat Hillary Clinton. He has said several times he believes voter fraud was rampant.

In the 2013 study, 13 percent of the non-citizen Hispanics said they were registered to vote.

According to the Times, James Agresti of Just Facts examined the results, applied it to 2013 U.S. Census data, and concluded that as many as 2.1 million Hispanics could have been illegally registered to vote.

"Contrary to the claims of many media outlets and so-called fact-checkers, this nationally representative scientific poll confirms that a sizable number of non-citizens in the U.S. are registered to vote," Agresti said.

It is against the law for non-citizens to register to vote in U.S. elections.

tommyjo

McLaughlin and Associates is not exactly "nobody" in that field. What specifically did you find lacking?

Hey there Ivy League Lite,

What was lacking? Umm...like...any kind of proof...man. (maybe a stoner accent will help you understand.)

The "study" and this wonderful piece of "investigative journalism" offered not one ounce of proof...they didn't offer any definitive info that any illegals ACTUALLY WERE REGISTERED...and they offered nothing definitive that any illegals ACTUALLY VOTED.

Please...please...please...tell again us how the "MSM" is nothing but "fake news"!!! :lmao:

Mixone

At least you admit they are "illegals"...reason enough for them to be sent the hell back for where they came from and
not even get the chance to vote "illegally".

Larry Gude

Strung Out

What was lacking? Umm...like...any kind of proof...man. (maybe a stoner accent will help you understand.)

The "study" and this wonderful piece of "investigative journalism" offered not one ounce of proof...they didn't offer any definitive info that any illegals ACTUALLY WERE REGISTERED...and they offered nothing definitive that any illegals ACTUALLY VOTED.

Please...please...please...tell again us how the "MSM" is nothing but "fake news"!!! :lmao:

This count? http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article105997072.html

California will never show up in the stacks of legal filings challenging those laws. In California, no law requires voters to show ID. They soon will be registered to vote automatically. Their vote will be counted even if it shows up three days after the election.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article105997072.html#storylink=cpy

Hank

my war
McLaughlin and Associates is not exactly "nobody" in that field. What specifically did you find lacking?

Well, considering it wasn't McLaughlin & Associates behind this claim, What's your point? Be specific.....

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, seeing as it wasn't McLaughlin & Associates behind this claim. What's your point? Be specific.....

Given the limted reading I've done, and with a reasonable idea of how easy it is to get a drivers license in Maryland and Cali and that that alone would make voting fairly easy, I don't see how on earth there are NOT substantial numbers of illegal ballots cast.

:shrug:

Hank

my war
Given the limted reading I've done, and with a reasonable idea of how easy it is to get a drivers license in Maryland and Cali and that that alone would make voting fairly easy, I don't see how on earth there are NOT substantial numbers of illegal ballots cast.

:shrug:

Ok. Well, where is the "meat" from this so-called "scientific study".... I am sure justfacts.com is a reputable source... NOT!

PeoplesElbow

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/...-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

And here is a perfect example, if I know my neighbor is registered but isn't voting I can cast my ballot absentee and then go to the polls and say I am him.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article23415846.html

This is why we need to show ID.

Last edited:

SamSpade

But computer models and studies by scientists tell us the world is going to end via climate change.

Hey, statistics and mathematical models are my bailiwick. I do find them to be reliable. I impute data all the time, and when I block out data due to disclosure rules - people who make a living guessing what our blocked out areas say - well - they're good at it.

But virtually every single number or stat you get from the government is estimated, imputed or otherwise created based on real data.
From housing starts to unemployment to job creation to consumer price index and so on - it's based on math - not one for one values.
When they tell you ten million people live in a city, it doesn't mean they have ten million names and addresses, because if you have a choice between ONLY reporting data you have or giving a figure based on other data you have - but still an estimate - historically, the estimate has proven to be better. What it does mean is you can prove within a certain degree of error based on volumes of data - you can guess how close to that number it is.

I absolutely guarantee you, ONE illegal voted. I don't have to give you their name. That's just stats.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...itizens-did-vote-in-november-heres-the-proof/

Turns out, there is evidence, if you look for it. The latest comes from an investigation by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, who found 821 noncitizens were registered to vote in the state and 126 of them had voted in prior elections, including 82 who cast ballots in 2016. These aren't huge numbers, but they are more than zero.

This finding, reported by local news outlets on Monday, isn't the first to provide evidence of noncitizen voting.

A 2013 analysis of Virginia voter registrations in eight counties by the Public Interest Legal Foundation found 1,046 noncitizens who were registered to vote, nearly 200 of whom had voted in prior elections.

Heritage Foundation elections expert Hans von Spakovsky notes that when he was on the Fairfax County Electoral Board in Virginia, "we discovered close to 300 noncitizens who had illegally registered in our county, about half of whom had also illegally voted in prior elections."

A 2013 survey of Hispanics by McLaughlin & Associates found that 13% of those who said they were not U.S. citizens said they were registered to vote. And the 2014 study that those Harvard professors tried to debunk suggested that 6.4% of noncitizens voted in 2008, and 2.2% voted in 2010.

When clear evidence of illegal voting does emerge, Democrats say it doesn't matter because the numbers involved are "negligible" — or, at least, not widespread enough to affect the outcome of an election.