Is Another Black President in the USA's Future Soon?

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Is Another Black President in the USA's Future Soon?

Date: 02-17-2017 12:26 PM

Summary: Some Democrats have turned to former first lady Michelle Obama and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, hoping one or both will run in the 2020 presidential election. Others have mentioned California Sen. Kamala Harris and former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Click here for the full story...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Won't that be fun.

MO2.jpg MO3.jpg MO1.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is this their way of saying that if Hillary Clinton can go on to be a presidential candidate, any First Lady can?

Hijinx

I don't have a problem with a black President, I don't have a problem with a female President, but I would like a President who is proud to be an American , and knows how to hold their hand over their heart when the National Anthem is played.

terbear1225

I don't have a problem with a black President, I don't have a problem with a female President, but I would like a President who is proud to be an American , and knows how to hold their hand over their heart when the National Anthem is played.

:yeahthat:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Is Another Black President in the USA's Future Soon?

Date: 02-17-2017 12:26 PM

Summary: Some Democrats have turned to former first lady Michelle Obama and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, hoping one or both will run in the 2020 presidential election. Others have mentioned California Sen. Kamala Harris and former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Click here for the full story...

Can't happen, ask TJ, Trumps going to cause the end of the world as we know it.

Hijinx

Can't happen, ask TJ, Trumps going to cause the end of the world as we know it.

Well There is that ,and we could go bankrupt flying him back and forth to Mar-a Lago.
But then we are saving money feeding him meat loaf instead of Wagyu Steak and $100 dollar a pound Kobe beef like Obama ate.

PeoplesElbow

I would love to see a conservative black man or hispanic man win an election so I could tell a liberal they were racist for disagreeing with them.