Hypocritter

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
hypocritter.jpg

Hank

my war
Whetherit's photo shopped or not it is the narrative.

Hmmm... Well, let's break this down. Photo of Lady Gaga with the title of the thread basically calling her a hypocrite for a shirt she is wearing that has obviously been photoshopped. Narrative or not, this photo depicts someone making the "statement" that isn't actually making the "statement". Furthermore, if it was only for the narrative, then why not just post the quote without the fake pic?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hmmm... Well, let's break this down. Photo of Lady Gaga with the title of the thread basically calling her a hypocrite for a shirt she is wearing that has obviously been photoshopped. Narrative or not, this photo depicts someone making the "statement" that isn't actually making the "statement". Furthermore, if it was only for the narrative, then why not just post the quote without the fake pic?

Does it matter "who" is depicted in the photo? Really don't think so.

Hank

my war
Does it matter "who" is depicted in the photo? Really don't think so.

Sure it does. Suppose someone photoshopped a pic of you wearing a shirt that says "I Love Goat Sex" and plastered it all over Facebook. You are being depicted as a Goat ####er. Is that fair? Would you like that?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sure it does. Suppose someone photoshopped a pic of you wearing a shirt that says "I Love Goat Sex" and plastered it all over Facebook. You are being depicted as a Goat ####er. Is that fair? Would you like that?

Amusing as that is, it's not even remotely similar.

I couldnt' even tell you who the #### she is, as I don't spend my time doting over celebrities. The nature of the statement on the shirt is what was of significance to me.

I could care less if Arnold Schwarzenegger, Marie Osmond or Eddie Bracken were the template photo.

Really doesnt take much to get you Lefties spun up now days, does it?

Hank

my war
Amusing as that is, it's not even remotely similar.

I couldnt' even tell you who the #### she is, as I don't spend my time doting over celebrities. The nature of the statement on the shirt is what was of significance to me.

I could care less if Arnold Schwarzenegger, Marie Osmond or Eddie Bracken were the template photo.

Really doesnt take much to get you Lefties spun up now days, does it?

Well, considering I am not a "leftie", no.... :poorbaby:

I was putting the picture in context with the thread title. Sorry you are so slow.

Have a nice day!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, considering I am not a "leftie", no.... :poorbaby:

I was putting the picture in context with the thread title. Sorry you are so slow.

Have a nice day!

So sorry I didnt' rise to your expectation. Please feel free to return to your phrontistery.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I think it's adorable that you want to stick up for Lady Gaga, but aren't you a bit old to be a fanboy?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I recall you were quite devastated when it happened to you. But you never should have worn that t-shirt, so....