President Trump's motorcade hit by wood; 5 students face charges

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities say a vehicle in President Donald Trump’s motorcade was struck by a “2x4” and five middle school students are now facing charges.

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman Teri Barbera said in a statement Saturday that the incident happened Friday around 1:45 p.m.

The sheriff’s office tweeted a photo of the wood that allegedly struck the motorcade:

trump296.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-motorcade-hit-by-2x4-5-students-face-charges/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=34658664

Hijinx

The kids parents need to be having a talk with the Secret Service.

I guess stuff like this cannot be ignored, but charges against Middle school kids?
This could probably be worked out with an apology and some time out.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder why they felt this was okay? Any other reports going back in history against a President by children? Just look to our recent topics to see why.

officeguy

I wonder why they felt this was okay? Any other reports going back in history against a President by children? Just look to our recent topics to see why.

It's 'unpresidented' :)

Kids get a lot of garbage fed at home and in school.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Because mommy and daddy and/ or teacher said he deserves it.