Tucker Carlson--Foreign Policy advisor to the President

tommyjo

HELSINKI (AP) — Swedes have been scratching their heads and ridiculing President Donald Trump's remarks that suggested a major incident had happened in the Scandinavian country. The American president now says he was referring to something he saw on television.

During a rally in Florida on Saturday, Trump said "look what's happening last night in Sweden" as he alluded to past terror attacks in Europe. It wasn't clear what he was referring to and there were no high-profile situations reported in Sweden on Friday night.

The comment prompted a barrage of social media reaction on Sunday, with hundreds of tweets, and a local newspaper published a list of events that happened on Friday that appeared to have no connections to any terror-like activity.

On Sunday, Trump took to Twitter to explain: "My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden." A White House spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, says that Trump was talking about rising crime and recent incidents in general, not referring to a specific issue.

The president may be referring to a segment aired Friday night on the Fox News Channel show "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that reported Sweden had accepted more than 160,000 asylum-seekers last year but that only 500 of the migrants had found jobs in Sweden. The report, which was illustrated with video of broken windows and fires, went on to say that a surge in gun violence and rape had followed the influx of immigrants.

https://www.apnews.com/095b070ed411...mark-about-Sweden-referred-to-something-on-TV

"The Donald" is President of the United States...he has the entire machinery of the govt to provide him with information. He is supposed to receive a daily briefing on items happening in the world. He can pick up a phone and receive a briefing or confirmation of information at a moment's notice. Does he bother? Sh!t no!

So where does this buffoon get his information? Why...Fox News of course!!

What a tool this guy is.

Hijinx

https://www.apnews.com/095b070ed411...mark-about-Sweden-referred-to-something-on-TV

"The Donald" is President of the United States...he has the entire machinery of the govt to provide him with information. He is supposed to receive a daily briefing on items happening in the world. He can pick up a phone and receive a briefing or confirmation of information at a moment's notice. Does he bother? Sh!t no!

So where does this buffoon get his information? Why...Fox News of course!!

What a tool this guy is.

Where did Obama get his.?

http://ijr.com/2015/03/266622-bongino-attkisson-weigh-7-times-obama-learned-important-events-news/

We didn't hear you bitching about that.
Seems Obama knew nothing about Hillary's email until he watched the news. Of course he could have been lying.
He usually did.

TPD

the poor dad
Here's the way I see it - this is why people voted for Trump - we can relate to him. He is like us - he eats KFC chicken & he watches television so he can make small talk at the office the next morning. We don't always have the facts 100% correct but we got enough to get the conversation going - Trump is just like you & me! Except I drink alcohol & he doesn't, but I will not hold that against him.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here's the way I see it - this is why people voted for Trump - we can relate to him. He is like us - .

Are you high????

Donald Trump was born a millionaire, he inherited millions more, if you believe him, he's made himself a billionaire many times over. He trades in the wife for a new model, pun intended, before the tires are much worn, he lives in a gold plated home that should make ANY Christian see a vision of hell along with his own self worship. He was a Democrat most of his life and switched because it was the easiest path to the nomination.

Donald Trump is a man of the people because he eats chicken?