Political Results

Wishbone

What will be the result of all the screaming, crying, bitching tantrums and ongoing violence and destruction the Left is pursuing?

1. They'll get their way, be accommodated to pacify them?

2. They'll keep it up until Americans just stop paying attention?

3. They'll bring it to a boiling point and get a well deserved smack-down and prosecution?

4. They'll keep it up to the next General Election and hand Trump a second term?

5. Something Else?

SamSpade

Really depends on how serious they are and who continues to support it.

While the Tea Party still exists as a movement, Occupy Wall Street has largely disappeared.

The Tea Party - while claiming to be "Taxed Enough Already" - gained steam almost entirely as a reaction against Obamacare and stopping it being passed.
In some fashion - after eight years - they're going to get most of what they began fighting for.
OWS was much more vaguely constructed, because it opposed an idea that many Americans weren't too clear on.

The current climate does appear to still be just, people pissed that Trump won and Hillary lost.
That's the gist of what I get from my multiple relatives whose posts online consist almost entirely of insults and rants about tyranny and Hitler and other stuff, but actually very little about specific actions (because after a month in office, the travel EO is the only thing they can point to).

Without a specific goal but just a generic "we're pissed off", I'd have to say it has to run out of steam.
You can oppose an action someone does, but you can't keep a movement going on just being pissed off.
People tend to just move on.

gemma_rae

What will be the result of all the screaming, crying, bitching tantrums and ongoing violence and destruction the Left is pursuing?

1. They'll get their way, be accommodated to pacify them?

2. They'll keep it up until Americans just stop paying attention?

3. They'll bring it to a boiling point and get a well deserved smack-down and prosecution?

4. They'll keep it up to the next General Election and hand Trump a second term?

5. All of the above..

Progressively from 1 thru 4.