Trump Names H.R. McMaster as New National Security Adviser

Kev_Russell

The first thing McMaster will learn on day one (if he doesn't understand it already) is that Bannon is the center of power in the WH. Given all I've read about McMaster and him being a creative tactician and strategist, he'll get to work straight away to create a situation where it is all that inevitable that Bannon must go -- if not from the WH staff, but certainly from the NSC. I'll give it until June for that to come to a head. He also doesn't mind telling his direct superiors to #### off, so this could be a lot of fun.

:popcorn:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The first thing McMaster will learn on day one (if he doesn't understand it already) is that Bannon is the center of power in the WH. Given all I've read about McMaster and him being a creative tactician and strategist, he'll get to work straight away to create a situation where it is all that inevitable that Bannon must go -- if not from the WH staff, but certainly from the NSC. I'll give it until June for that to come to a head. He also doesn't mind telling his direct superiors to #### off, so this could be a lot of fun.

:popcorn:

Not like the brownnosers Obama had......