Breitbart says Milo answers coming today

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow says we can expect to learn later today whether the site will retain alt-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos after video surfaced of the writer justifying sex between adult men and minors.

On Breitbart's radio show this morning, Marlow and Breitbart Washington editor Matt Boyle both described Yiannopoulos' comments as "not defensible," but it's still unclear whether they're going to fire him. Marlow said that Yiannopoulos told him he'd never sexually abused a child, and that he himself was sexually abused as a child.

Yiannopoulos will hold a press conference this afternoon where he's expected to address his future.

Here's the clip where the Breitbart editors discuss Yiannopoulos' future: "

https://www.axios.com/milos-breitbart-future-revealed-today-2276147076.html

Hijinx

If people weren't so retarded, Milo wouldn't have to answer this garbage.

Looks like the liberals have him by the short hairs.

They wanted to crucify him for not being what their description of a homosexual was, and they went around until they found it.
Is it so unusual for a homosexual to have been molested as a child?
Is it so unusual they like soft cuddly young boys?

In Islam boys are for fun and women are for pleasure.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...department-sexual-abuse-boys-rise-afghanistan

Milo isn't being harassed for his thoughts on young boys ,
Milo is being harassed because he is a Conservative queer.

Now I in no way endorse Milo or his way of life, Just setting the story straight on why they are after him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Looks like the liberals have him by the short hairs.

No sir, the conservatives are jacking him up, too. In fact, the conservatives started it; the liberals are just using their power of the press to drive the stake in.

But it's nice to see that the two warring political parties can come together to defeat a common enemy: the Libertarian.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Libertarianism is the genuine threat to their WWF road show.

It sure is. :yay:

The new in cool kid thing is to associate Libertarians with white supremacists and other assorted bigots and haters (labeling them "far right"). Any sentient being knows that that couldn't possibly be any further from the truth, but the narrative is coming into place and it will become "truth" before long.

Chris0nllyn

No sir, the conservatives are jacking him up, too. In fact, the conservatives started it; the liberals are just using their power of the press to drive the stake in.

But it's nice to see that the two warring political parties can come together to defeat a common enemy: the Libertarian.

Except Milo is no Libertarian. Little or big "L".

I have seen some people comment on libertarianism and how horrible it is.

Wishbone

I'm guessing he's speaking of personal philosophy adherence... But I have read some of his articles and he takes a libertarian, rather than conservative, position on certain subjects and argues them cogently.

If anyone is expecting strict adherence to Libertarian doctrine, even I fail on a few positions.

Chris0nllyn

Why do you say that?

From his words.
“Libertarians are children. Libertarians are people who have given up looking for an answer. This whole ‘everybody do what they want’ is code for ‘leave me to do what I want.’ It’s selfish and childish. It’s an admission that you have given up trying to work out what a good society would look like, how the world should be ordered and instead just retreated back into selfishness. That’s why they’re so obsessed with weed, Bitcoin, and hacking.”
https://fee.org/articles/to-the-talented-mr-milo-sorry-darling-freedom-is-fabulous/

Toxick

Splat

Sounds like he's confusing libertarians with anarchists.

From my experience, libertarians want individuals in society to be free of any government imposition on their behavior - so long as that behavior doesn't interfere with others enjoying their own freedoms.

For instance, a libertarian would argue that if a baker does not want to sell wedding cakes to gay couples, they should be free to deny themselves of the money they would make on it. In the very next breath a libertarian would argue that same baker has the right to go home to his own husband and play with his big hairy black balls, and guard his marijuana garden with an M16.

I don't see Milo having a problem with any of this.

Chris0nllyn

I don't see Milo having a problem with any of this.

Maybe not.

But in addition to the overall broad description you mentioned, Libertarians tend to oppose unnecessary military interventions, out of control govt. spending, trade protectionism, a border wall, the drug war, criminal justice reform, and government transparency. Given Milo's (and Trump voter's) approval of Trump, and the GOP's, plans he may or may not have a problem with these issues.

Certainly no one aligns perfectly with one party or another, but it seems like calling him a Libertarian is just a move to pawn his line of thinking into another political class that doesn't totally align with that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Libertarians tend to oppose unnecessary military interventions, out of control govt. spending, trade protectionism, a border wall, the drug war, criminal justice reform, and government transparency.

You've got me a little confused on these two.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Certainly no one aligns perfectly with one party or another, but it seems like calling him a Libertarian is just a move to pawn his line of thinking into another political class that doesn't totally align with that.

Talk to the Pubs and Dems - I am only paraphrasing what they have used as their objections to Milo. Alt-right, Tea Party, Libertarian - they do not know what these things means, and in the case of alt-right they totally made it up, and they lump them all together into one little hateball.

Let me be clear: I have no idea if Milo is affiliated with a political party, and if so what that party might be. He is a Brit, and therefore doesn't vote in US elections.

Chris0nllyn

Talk to the Pubs and Dems - I am only paraphrasing what they have used as their objections to Milo. Alt-right, Tea Party, Libertarian - they do not know what these things means, and in the case of alt-right they totally made it up, and they lump them all together into one little hateball.

Let me be clear: I have no idea if Milo is affiliated with a political party, and if so what that party might be. He is a Brit, and therefore doesn't vote in US elections.

True, but if this past election is any indication, there's more than one group who doesn't seem to understand libertarianism.