Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered In Response

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered In Response

Chelsea Clinton

What happened in Sweden Friday night? Did they catch the Bowling Green Massacre perpetrators?

While the left rejoiced over Chelsea's snarky remark, some internet users weren't impressed with her attempt at smacking Trump. Some drew parallels between Sweden's rape crisis and her father's alleged sexually predatory actions:

Boca Vista @bocavista2016

JUST AS

Hillary denied Bill's RAPE victims

Chelsea denies victims of Muslim gang rapes in Swedenpic.twitter.com/gMLJAI5nmJ#swedenincident

Swamp Cleaner Fred @AlwayanAmerican

@ChelseaClinton poking fun at woman getting raped again, is this a family trade Seems Your Mother had no problem making fun of Dad's victims

Josh Caplan @joshdcaplan

No, Chelsea. Thanks to mass Muslim migration, Sweden is experiencing a rape epidemic. Ask your father, he knows a thing or two about rape. https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/833297606138789888

:jet:

:killingme

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She really didn't seem to inherit much upstairs.

I wonder if Bill ever had a paternity test done.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Chelsea should keep a lower profile, and distance herself from her parents. She, then, may have a chance to go farther in life. I guess she got told. So much for ignoring blatant acts by her parents. I have always thought the oval office was trashed, so to speak, and would never be the same after Bill spread his sperm all over it. Very disgusting. Some Americans have short memories, but most don't. As proven in the most recent election. Go, Trump, and God bless America. Chelsea is a bleep at this point. She needs to just be a mom to her children. The Clinton dynasty is over.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And I thought she was a Stand Up Person ... when she stood up for Baron and told the press / hollywierds to leave the boy alone ...

DEEKAYPEE8569

Chelsea should keep a lower profile, and distance herself from her parents. She, then, may have a chance to go farther in life. I guess she got told. So much for ignoring blatant acts by her parents. I have always thought the oval office was trashed, so to speak, and would never be the same after Bill spread his sperm all over it. Very disgusting. Some Americans have short memories, but most don't. As proven in the most recent election. Go, Trump, and God bless America. Chelsea is a bleep at this point. She needs to just be a mom to her children. The Clinton dynasty is over.
She's just trying to make herself relevant again.