Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Takei Spoke Glowingly About Being Molested as Young Teen by Older Man

George Takei Spoke Glowingly About Being Molested as Young Teen by Older Man

Milo Yiannopoulos is getting blasted by almost everyone for giving his imprimatur to sexual relationships between teenage boys and adult men. But at least one Internet luminary has made similar comments in the past.

In a 2006 interview, Star Trek actor, Pizza Hut promoter, and liberal Twitter pundit George Takei spoke positively of being molested by an older man during his adolescence. His essentially agreed with the now-tanked conservative provocateur on the benefits of pederasty.

On the Howard Stern Show, Takei shared details of his first sexual experience with the host and co-host Robin Quivers, who gleefully enjoyed his retelling of how he, as a 13-year-old boy, was molested by an “18- or 19”-year-old counselor at summer camp at Lake Arrowhead in Los Angeles.

Takei, who said he lost his virginity to the older man, talked about how he found the counselor sexually attractive in retrospect, and described him as “experienced.” He said it was the first time he’d ever done anything sexual and did not know he was gay at the time.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Milo said some things he should not have said, but after hearing his history, I can understand why he would do that. People often joke about things that have caused them pain in the past. Perhaps the most painful being the embarrassment that you accepted or did something you should not have. That's not to say I'm defending him, just that I think I can understand where he's coming from. I think he handled it the only way one could handle it. Apologize, and move on. That's what grown ups do. How his audience responds to that will be up to them.

That said, and it's been said numerous times since this happened, it's still a witch hunt. This is the MSM, the left, going after anyone and everyone on the right who has a platform to get the message out, because the left loves their pedophiles.
    Je suis prest

You'd go to jail for this gemma_rae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

Milo Yiannopoulos is getting blasted by almost everyone for giving his imprimatur to sexual relationships between teenage boys and adult men. But at least one Internet luminary has made similar comments in the past.

In a 2006 interview, Star Trek actor, Pizza Hut promoter, and liberal Twitter pundit George Takei spoke positively of being molested by an older man during his adolescence. His essentially agreed with the now-tanked conservative provocateur on the benefits of pederasty.

On the Howard Stern Show, Takei shared details of his first sexual experience with the host and co-host Robin Quivers, who gleefully enjoyed his retelling of how he, as a 13-year-old boy, was molested by an “18- or 19”-year-old counselor at summer camp at Lake Arrowhead in Los Angeles.

Takei, who said he lost his virginity to the older man, talked about how he found the counselor sexually attractive in retrospect, and described him as “experienced.” He said it was the first time he’d ever done anything sexual and did not know he was gay at the time.
    Oh my!
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

I'm sure a story will come out in a day or two how George is being taken out of context, and what he said in 2006 is nothing like Milo said.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    Oh my!
    Do homosexuals have to lose their virginity three separate ways to cover all their bases?
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Do homosexuals have to lose their virginity three separate ways to cover all their bases?

Three?
    Life is too short to pretend you don't like being choked during sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    Three?
    S/he knows something we don't know.
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    S/he knows something we don't know.
    Apparently so. I'm only coming up with two.
    Life is too short to pretend you don't like being choked during sex.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    Apparently so. I'm only coming up with two.

Well, to get, er, sort of specific, you have the anal sex, you have the oral sex, and then dude has to get the old Johnson taken care of. That would be three applications, eh? No more virginity from any angle. I'm sure the creativity can probably condense it down to two, but you never know. I'm sure they can take care of the whole package in one prolonged tryst.

Man/women heterosexuals can take of both parties in one fell swoop. Anal intercourse is not required for the virginity test, as far as I know.
    Last edited by b23hqb; 02-22-2017 at 08:11 PM.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I'm sure a story will come out in a day or two how George is being taken out of context, and what he said in 2006 is nothing like Milo said.
    If you read what Milo actually said, and his explanation I think he's being taken out of context.. purposefully.

Not once did he say he supports Pedophilia or molestors.. in fact he mentions how he brought a few of those to justice and revealed them for who they are.

How did I end up being signed in as this beautiful woman.. Does that make me virtually trans??

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

Members who have read this thread: 53