Mom will give birth to terminally ill daughter to donate her organs

Hijinx

“We learned her whole heart would not be eligible for transplant and that was disappointing. But then we learned her heart valves would be eligible along with her kidneys and liver and maybe pancreas. We could also donate her lungs to research. We’d get the opportunity to meet her recipients if they wanted to meet us,” Keri wrote in a Facebook post two months ago.

The couple, who already have a son named Harrison, learned that donating Eva’s organs can save up to 50 lives in as little as 24 hours.
What a wonderful thing to do. I actually believe this will help her deal with the inevitable and immediate death of Eva... knowing that in her short life Eva will have a dramatic and lasting effect on so many.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a wonderful thing to do. I actually believe this will help her deal with the inevitable and immediate death of Eva... knowing that in her short life Eva will have a dramatic and lasting effect on so many.

Agree. Her daughter's life is not wasted, and made a positive impact that many don't in 80+ years of life.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
THIS is gonna piss off Planned Parenthood Bigly. To think that other mothers would join this bandwagon and screw Planned Parenthood out of all those $$$$$$$s! It's UnAmarican I tell ya.