What is Wrong With Todays Media

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’
‘He is trying to undermine the media’

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you mean she is trying to trump her statement? How come you guys can use your decoder rings for the Donald but you take others to task over what they actually say?

Some of us actually listen to what Trump says, we don't simply regurgitate what the hater media says he said.

tommyjo

Some of us actually listen to what Trump says, we don't simply regurgitate what the hater media says he said.

So you didn't understand the question posed to you???

Here it is again...

Ms. B is doing EXACTLY what our illustrious President does every damned day. To you and the passionate (i.e. blind) Trumpians, it is ok for Trump to do this...and a crime against nature for anyone else to say one thing then deny they every said it.

You just can't face the hypocrisy of your position.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you didn't understand the question posed to you???

Here it is again...

Ms. B is doing EXACTLY what our illustrious President does every damned day. To you and the passionate (i.e. blind) Trumpians, it is ok for Trump to do this...and a crime against nature for anyone else to say one thing then deny they every said it.

You just can't face the hypocrisy of your position.

And you have Trump Derangement Syndrome where every time someone does something stupid, you somehow twist it around to be Trump's fault.

Get help.