.22 cal ammo hard to find

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Are all the preppers buying it up? Not sure why it's so hard to find.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Are all the preppers buying it up? Not sure why it's so hard to find.

If you're Joe Sh*t The Rag Man off the street, ALL ammo will eventually be hard to find; be it because of preppers or more likely the gov't. "Oh no!" "You can't have any ammo; you might shoot somebody."

I may only be slightly off base, but time will tell.

black dog

Free America
Find a better gun store Monello, there was a shortage for a few years with 22's.
But at least out here in the Midwest it's been over for about a year.
I know Bass Pro, Dicks and most Wal-Marts out there in MD & Va have been keeping it in stock lately.

stew77

I got my last two "bricks" of .22 LR from Tuscon, Arizona, gun store. They sold them to me for under $5.00 per brick, and shipped for another $5.00, and I got them in 4 days!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I buy most of my ammo on line when it's on sale. 22LR has been plentiful from the usual places..Midway..Sportsmans Guide...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Find a better gun store Monello, there was a shortage for a few years with 22's.

The local gun stores have it. I was in Walmart for a different reason and stopped by the ammo case. They pretty much have everything but .22 ammo. Salesperson said they put out what is sent to them. And that the .22 ammo goes pretty fast. So mostly it's not available. And that was why I was asking, how hard it it to keep something on your shelves that keeps selling out. I'd order it by the pallet if it sold out quickly. No sense loosing sales.