Straightforward From Here To The Left’s Fascist, Maybe Violent, Endgame

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Straightforward From Here To The Left’s Fascist, Maybe Violent, Endgame

The Democrat Party, its Media serfs, and Social Justice Incorporated are all outraged because we uppity normals are again presuming to rule ourselves, and their agony is delightful. Less delightful is how, in the process of trying to claw their way back into power, they are incinerating the norms and rules that preserve our political order. That stuff Hillary babbled about honoring the legitimacy of elections? Yeah, no. There’s an invisible asterisk only liberals can see that explains that the norms and rules are void when liberals lose.

So, where does this crisis end?

[clip]

Sally Kohn, a CNN commentator perfectly personifies the left’s combination of utter cluelessness and utter certainty in its own moral superiority. Drawing from her bottomless well of stupidity, she recently became infamous for wishcasting about what happens “traight forward from here.” Her scenario starts with Step 1 (“Impeach Trump & Pence”) and ends with Step 6 (“President Hillary”), thanks to a Constitutional process she created herself by blending ignorance, fascism, and wanting.

Sally, however, overlooked Step 2.5, where several dozen million Americans defend the Constitution by taking out their black rifles and saying, “Oh, hell no.” I assume the patriots determined to protect the Union would be confronted, for a short and awkward time, by a pro-coup hipster army locked and loaded with vinyl LPs, participation trophies and unearned self-regard.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This crisis has to culminate somehow. It could end peacefully, with a return to the old norms and reasoned competition between ideas. But it seems no one is interested in that; instead, one side has to win decisively, and one side has to lose decisively. If so, I say we win and they lose, since I’m not ready to submit or to die.

As stated in the article, it's scary. I'm not ready to submit, or die. I know an awful lot of people who feel the same way, Americans, not ready to give up our God given Constitutional rights. What we see from the left is a lot of whining over nothing. There's no message, no demands. They're claiming that they're losing things that they simply are not losing, other than their beloved female mouth piece. They're rioting in the streets. While I think many believed this would happen, those same people also thought it would blow over. That the SJW's would get bored and go back to their basement and play video games. Instead, they're still out in the streets blocking traffic, attacking people, breaking windows and setting #### on fire.

I've been very careful about what I say on social media sites, for fear of being taken the wrong, or out of context. Hard to do when the left will twist anything you say into something you didn't say. I have no idea how they reach their conclusions, but they do. However, I'm reading an awful lot of blatant, in your face "bring out", from an awful lot of people, who just don't give a rats ass how they come across. Their sick to death of the narrative, and they're tired of being threatened. They're tired of feeling like they have to grab their guns to go to the grocery store. In the words out our President, "bad things" are happening on our streets. Right now it seems to be isolated to larger cities, but what happens in 6 mos, or a year from now, after groups like Obama's OFA, have recruited and trained their "soldiers"? What happens when it trickles out of the big bad cities? What happens when they come in to our peaceful neighborhoods and start breaking out the windows of our homes and setting fire to the cars in our drive-ways?

People are not going to just sit there on their sofa's and wring their hands. Families are stocking up on ammo, water and food. The preppers have been doing it for years. They're ready. But now I'm seeing posts about the non-preppers doing the same things. They're ready for it. They're saying "bring it". They're sick, and tired.