Trump Breaking Records

SamSpade

C'mon. No one cares unless Obama does it.

I am a little concerned - because he promised otherwise.
On the other hand, I am impressed by the time he spends working -
Obama didn't typically start his workday until 8:30 - two hours after my typical day starts.
He would also knock off on a normal day around 6pm.

In contrast, Trump seems like he is always working but the difference I think is - he genuinely likes to work.
I definitely got the impression that Obama didn't like the work as President - he enjoyed the part that was more like campaigning.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If Trump is still spending EVERY Weekend in Mar-a-Largo in Dec, then you will having something to bitch about .... its only been a month

besides people are ALLOWED to change their minds

PsyOps

Pixelated
He's also leaving Obama in the dust in getting things done; things he actually promised he'd do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I definitely got the impression that Obama didn't like the work as President - he enjoyed the part that was more like campaigning.

Obama definitely enjoyed the part that involved laying on his ass in some swanky resort and jetting off to NYC for a date night with the missus.

The WashPo did some pie chart of how exactly Daddy has spent his time in office so far. They gave "tweeting" like 13 hours. :lol: But they also counted his time at Mar-A-Lago as "nonwork", making it look like he's some lazy slug, when in fact he was hosting foreign heads of state, which would absolutely be considered work by normally-abled persons.

So, anyway, I'm not sure who sat around clocking Trump's tweet sessions, but most of their chart was bull####.

Midnightrider

How many foreign leaders has he met with?

Obama played golf with Tiger Woods; Trump played golf with the Japanese PM.
you might want to google that one. Obama played golf with lots of leaders, both foreign and domestic.
Trump played with rory mcilroy most recently....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2017/02/22/donald-trump-golf-rory-mcilroy/98272764/ said:
Actually, the Trumpeters were really hoping that no one would ever find out about the round with Rory. White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Sunday that Trump “played a couple of holes this morning,” adding she would not “disclose any of the others that were there.”

She had good reason to be evasive. During the campaign, Trump loved to criticize President Obama for playing golf, adding that he, Donald J. Trump, would be so different.

“I’m going to be working for you,” Trump said. “I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”So far, however, it appears Trump has all the time in the world to go play golf, visiting his two courses near his Mar-a-Lago estate in South Florida a bigly six times in his first month in office.

And that's what these idiots don't get. They're comparing apples to oranges.

we are comparing what trump said he was going to do to what he is actually doing. As you said, those are apples and oranges

SamSpade

The WashPo did some pie chart of how exactly Daddy has spent his time in office so far. They gave "tweeting" like 13 hours. :lol:.

Yeah, I saw another article using that figure as "fact". Fits perfectly into my definition of "alternative fact". When someone posts bull#### as factual, other sources get to quote it as fact when it bears nothing to the truth.

THIRTEEN HOURS of Tweeting? Are you kidding me? How slow do they type?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you might want to google that one. Obama played golf with lots of leaders, both foreign and domestic.
Trump played with rory mcilroy most recently....

we are comparing what trump said he was going to do to what he is actually doing. As you said, those are apples and oranges

Trump.JPG

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

To all those so butt hurt; You know, a little Astroglide goes a long way? Might consider making use of it.