Chris Cuomo

stgislander

PREMO Member
Solution: Do away with gym classes and athletics in middle and high schools. Thereby, nobody has to shower with anybody. :diva:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Solution: Do away with gym classes and athletics in middle and high schools. Thereby, nobody has to shower with anybody. :diva:

Solution: do away with penises, that way nobody ever has to see them. :diva:

:lol:

Anyway, Chris Cuomo is retarded. And I have to wonder how many "trans girls" who still have their wanker are going to want to flash it around to the real girls in their school. My guess is not many. I'm going to guess that "she" is going to want to fit in with the real girls and won't go out of her way to prove that she's not a girl. She will be looking for friendly faces, and I can tell you right now it's not going to be the boys who provide that. The kids that are the supposed trans rabble rousers are typically egged on by their psycho parents and you can tell by their demeanor that making a big deal out of things isn't their idea.

I think this should fall under the Americans With Disabilities Act and there should be accommodations for trans people, just like public entities accommodate any other disability. But honestly, I'm holding out for single-stall restrooms and public showers because that would benefit me as well. Many campgrounds have private unisex shower/restroom combos and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the fed passed a law that said they all had to do that. Barring that, they should all have at least one handicapped single for any disabled person who wants to use it, including trans people.

There are a number of ways to solve this "problem" without pissing everybody off.

Chris0nllyn

On another note, I've been using Men's rooms my entire life and never seen another man's junk.

What makes these people think that there's dicks-a-swingin' in the Men's rooms?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Well Hell, why don't we all just run around naked and let everybody see our junk.

Oh hell no. Maybe if the person was a shapely and toned woman. But today, with nearly 38% of woman obese, and maybe another 50% being fat, that would be gross. I'm sure the same would be said of guys from women. Do you women want to see a man's tiny swinging bouncy pecker possibly buried a bit under 50 pounds of visceral belly fat protruding rotundly from his midsection? Yuck! Unless if you are into that sort of thing?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

transgender bathroom.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On another note, I've been using Men's rooms my entire life and never seen another man's junk.

What makes these people think that there's dicks-a-swingin' in the Men's rooms?

never been in the Military ?
been to a public pool ... in the 80's nothing was hidden ....
Padgett's Corner Pool was wide open from the dressing area to the showers

Hijinx

never been in the Military ?
been to a public pool ... in the 80's nothing was hidden ....
Padgett's Corner Pool was wide open from the dressing area to the showers

Sounds like he never stood at a urinal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm 6'6" and piss at a urinal all day.

Dang, all day?? Your bladder must be like King Kong.

:jet:

Anyway, I'm guessing it would be unusual to see another man's winkie while at the urinal. My understanding is that it's poor form to gape, or even acknowledge your fellow pissers. I'm somewhat alarmed to learn that apparently there are some men who are sneaking a peek.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Dang, all day?? Your bladder must be like King Kong.

:jet:

Anyway, I'm guessing it would be unusual to see another man's winkie while at the urinal. My understanding is that it's poor form to gape, or even acknowledge your fellow pissers. I'm somewhat alarmed to learn that apparently there are some men who are sneaking a peek.

:lol:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This isn't the 80's nor the military. I'm 6'6" and piss at a urinal all day. Still never seen another dude's dong.

That just means you aren't looking hard enough.:whistle:

But what vrai said. I would say, that depending on the venue of the male facilities, most men enter with a, "don't mess with me look and attitude". That means don't look at me, don't talk to me, and don't look at me, or I will kill you, attitude. Any talking is distracting and most likely is inferred as being hit on. Unless it is a friend. Then the talk is about football to break up any uneasiness. Any glance, or look, is grounds for the most vicious and intimidating, ready to pound looking facial expression, to the offender that, if it continues, will result in that person becoming a permanent fixture of the surrounding fixtures.

Hijinx

If you never look down you seldom hit where you are aiming.
Might even get your feet wet.

Peripheral vision sometimes may scan things you don't want them to , and there is always the sign on the wall saying
"What are you looking up here for, The joke is in your hand.".