Maxine "Troubled' Waters is a class act

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Mad Max , giving new meaning to the term bat#### crazy.

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) took her repeated calls for President Donald Trump's impeachment one step further on Tuesday.In an interview with Chris Hayes on MSNBC's "All In," Waters had some harsh words for members of Trump's cabinet and other associates with alleged ties to Russia.
"I just think the American people had better understand what's going on. This is a bunch of scumbags. That's what they are. Who are all organized around making money," she said.

Hayes pressed Waters on the "scumbags" remark, asking her who exactly she was referencing. She then brought up Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
"Well I tell you this, Tillerson is there to get these sanctions lifted," Waters said. "I believe it, just watch him. He's gonna [sic] continue to work on it. This is important for him. He was there because he negotiated the deal with Exxon, with Putin."

takes 1 to know 1

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

She is one of the far too numerous reasons so many negative and vulgar words are used to describe her race, yet, she epitomizes them so well.

SamSpade

Did Obama ever show proof of his accusations against Russia, that he sanctioned them for?

I don't think he did.

Why shouldn't those sanctions be lifted, if they were not justified to begin with?

It was for when they invaded Korea.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ah, yes, Mad Max strikes again.

It's important to remember that she represents, in every way, the #### hole 43rd congressional district in CA. Compared with her constituents, she is a model of decency and decorum.