Trump Cuts U S Debt by $12B in First Month

tommyjo

Wow...you have to posses an Olympian level of stupidity to believe that!!!

That is really something...and you dumbasses call CNN fake news!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sigh .... well the forum trolls are out with out any facts to back up their hyperbole

PsyOps

Pixelated
So you have no idea on the how either, huh?

I have nothing to refute the OP article. You seem to have a problem with it; so provide your source to refute it. And I'm not inclined to call you and TJ a dumbass and stupid just because I disagree with you.

Kev_Russell

I have nothing to refute the OP article. What's your point, if anything?

I'm not asking if you have anything to refute anything. I can math as well as anyone given the raw data.

I'm asking if you can point to a pice of legislation that Trump signed which effected this. Anything. Economic policy. Anything at all.

Gee, this couldn't possibly have anything to do with tax receipts, now could it? It is tax season after all.

If you people had half a brain you'd understand that this is meaningless unless and until a budget is passed. Fluctuations like this happen regularly. A single data point is meaningless.

This is also at odds with Trump's declaration that he inherited a mess.

And yes, it would be equally unfair to attribute this to Trump had the numbers swung the other way.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not asking if you have anything to refute anything. I can math as well as anyone given the raw data.

I'm asking if you can point to a pice of legislation that Trump signed which effected this. Anything. Economic policy. Anything at all.

Gee, this couldn't possibly have anything to do with tax receipts, now could it? It is tax season after all.

If you people had half a brain you'd understand that this is meaningless unless and until a budget is passed. Fluctuations like this happen regularly. A single data point is meaningless.

This is also at odds with Trump's declaration that he inherited a mess.

And yes, it would be equally unfair to attribute this to Trump had the numbers swung the other way.

In the same manner that Obama was given credit for things gone well, with no specific policy to back it (need I remind you the boy incessantly post "Thank you Obama" for 8 years to this effect), I will simply say by default we give Trump credit. How's that.

Now 'math' your facts; if you can.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Attachments

• IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 142