DNC Chair Candidates Complain: Trump Stole Our Message

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DNC Chair Candidates Complain: Trump Stole Our Message

Ellison, who along with Perez is a leading contender for the chairmanship, said: “Trump has done a number of things which legitimately raise the question of impeachment.”

Perez said a “unified Democratic Party is not only our best hope, it’s Donald Trump’s worst nightmare.”

Accusing Trump of stealing the Democrats’ message, Ellison said, “Trump did say he was for jobs, trade, infrastructure and protecting social security. That’s our message. That’s what we do. That’s why he beat all those other Republicans; because he stole a Democratic message.”

Echoing Ellison, Buttigieg said Trump is “like a computer virus in the American political system. He ties up our minds and our processing power with these equations that don’t even have any solutions until the system overheats and breaks down.”

Greene added: “This man is arrogantly marching us towards fascism.”

besides the Hyperbole .. I should would like to know what Trump has done that is Treasonous

Hijinx

besides the Hyperbole .. I should would like to know what Trump has done that is Treasonous

What kills me is that Democrats want to unify their party by placing a Muslim in charge of it.

Now that is bat sh1t crazy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's think about that for a minute.

Democrat: Donald Trump stole our message!
Other Democrat: He's marching us toward fascism!
Another Democrat: Yeah! We're supposed to be the ones doing that, not him!

:confused: