Great speech by Pence tonight..

tommyjo

I can't wait to see how the media slams it,,...

It been over an hour...they must be working hard...

https://youtu.be/gOwJbWhjBpc

Everything I saw last night and this morning regarding Mr. Pence said he gave a great speech. Naturally, you won't believe this because you are led around by the nose...

If you have the mental capacity to look beyond what you are told to think you would clearly see what the majority of the country and the rest of the world sees. Donald Trump is completely unqualified for the job...Steve Bannon is running the White House...and Mike Pence is the only guy in the Administration, right now, who appears to have any sense of governing.

There are two problems facing Mr. Pence: 1. he has no apparent sway over the opinions or actions of our President. 2. Nothing Mr. Pence says carries any weight as Mr. Trump will contradict whatever any of his advisors (including his VP) says in public. So, as the reporter in Europe asked Mr. Pence earlier this week, who is the world supposed to believe?

SamSpade

There are two problems facing Mr. Pence: 1. he has no apparent sway over the opinions or actions of our President. 2. Nothing Mr. Pence says carries any weight as Mr. Trump will contradict whatever any of his advisors (including his VP) says in public. So, as the reporter in Europe asked Mr. Pence earlier this week, who is the world supposed to believe?

Astonishing that you are able to arrive at this conclusion with almost no data whatsoever. I applaud your precognitive talent.

Hijinx

Astonishing that you are able to arrive at this conclusion with almost no data whatsoever. I applaud your precognitive talent.

She is really good at that isn't she?

Then again, maybe she just hates being on the losing side.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Everything I saw last night and this morning regarding Mr. Pence said he gave a great speech. Naturally, you won't believe this because you are led around by the nose...
Not true.....

CNN No mention
MSNBC. Mo mention
NBC. No mention
CBS. The speech was about the repeal of Obamacare
ABC. Pretty fair reporting with a Liberal bent
WAPO. No mention, but three articles about Tranny's
NYT. No mention

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not impressed with Pence's speech, mainly because it *was* a speech and I'm tired of being speeched to. I like Trump's "talk to the people" style much better. Yes, Pence is a terrific orator...if you appreciate that sort of thing. I don't.