No whites allowed

PsyOps

Pixelated
UMich Students Demand 'No-Whites-Allowed' Safe-Space To Plot "Social Justice" Activism

The demand is one of several lodged by “Students4Justice,” who this month ratcheted up campus demonstrations to pressure administrators to cave, complaining in a newly launched petition that President Mark Schlissel has snubbed their demands.

The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students in the center of campus.

In their demands, students explain why the new black student center is not enough, “because we want a space solely dedicated to community organizing and social justice work specifically for people of color.”

The demands caught the attention of the Michigan Review, an independent student news outlet which first reported on the issue — and criticized it.

“The same organization that criticizes the University for failing to create ‘an environment that engages in diversity, equity and inclusion,’ is calling upon the University to undermine these ideals by facilitating a sort of de facto segregation? One where space and resources are designated for students based solely on the color of their skin?” the Review wrote.

We want to promote diversity and inclusion with a non-diverse safe-space, excluding white people.

'Idiocracy' is here. :doh:

officeguy

The blacks at this college want something that would make them crap their pants if whites were asking for it.
Sounds reasonable.:sarcasm:

It is not 'the blacks' who demand that. It is a left fringe group of social justice warriors.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Isn't that hilarious? :lmao:

I'm not sure why racist segregationist crap like this is even taken seriously, let alone accommodated.

If the college doesn't allow them to be racist, the college will be accused of racism. :crazy:

Last edited:

Hijinx

You would think in a 10 million dollar facility, they could find a space......

Of course they can find space. The University will give them space. The College is building a Black student center.
That doesn't suit them.

When you cave in to a bunch like this all you have done is guaranteed more demands will be made.
Blacks will never be satisfied. Remember once their race was used for slavery.
That allows them to demand anything they want.
And instead of being told to go sh1t in their hat, someone will cave into them and kiss their asses.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I would like to know if they want to prohibit white people from this 'safe space' because they want to keep what they're doing secret from white people, or because they believe white people would defile their safe space.

DEEKAYPEE8569

UMich Students Demand 'No-Whites-Allowed' Safe-Space To Plot "Social Justice" Activism

We want to promote diversity and inclusion with a non-diverse safe-space, excluding white people.

'Idiocracy' is here. :doh:

When Black students do this type of thing on a predominately Black college campus it's called "activism." Let white students; regardless of the minority numbers; try this and it won't be called "activism;" it will be called "plotting".....an "uprising" or "revolt" or something similar; aka Klan-based.

PsyOps

Pixelated
When Black students do this type of thing on a predominately Black college campus it's called "activism." Let white students; regardless of the minority numbers; try this and it won't be called "activism;" it will be called "plotting".....an "uprising" or "revolt" or something similar; aka Klan-based.

As a test to their system, a group of white people should demand their WHITE safe space, no blacks allowed, and see the response.

luvmygdaughters

:confused:Uh...isn't this why MLK,Jr. marched in the 60's, For social equality, civil rights and desegregation???? What's next? Separate entrances, movie theaters, drinking fountains, lunch counters. Geez, were moving backward.

black dog

Free America
Of course they can find space. The University will give them space. The College is building a Black student center.
That doesn't suit them.

When you cave in to a bunch like this all you have done is guaranteed more demands will be made.
Blacks will never be satisfied. Remember once their race was used for slavery.
That allows them to demand anything they want.
And instead of being told to go sh1t in their hat, someone will cave into them and kiss their asses.

Almost 20 years ago I drilled a hole for a hydraulic cylinder for a elevator at Perdue University when a new building was being built. It was a new Black Cultural Center.
The men building the building both black and white called it
" The Spook House "

DEEKAYPEE8569

As a test to their system, a group of white people should demand their WHITE safe space, no blacks allowed, and see the response.

I bet every Caucasian would be hauled off campus so fast, it would make their heads spin; only to be preceded by "AWHELLNAW!"

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Almost 20 years ago I drilled a hole for a hydraulic cylinder for a elevator at Perdue University when a new building was being built. It was a new Black Cultural Center. The men building the building both black and white called it " The Spook House "

Ok. Will someone explain to me exactly what is black culture? What do they have that they haven't appropriated from white folk? Or from being born and raised in America?

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

Ok. Will someone explain to me exactly what is black culture? What do they have that they haven't appropriated from white folk? Or from being born and raised in America?

Personally I can't think of one iconoclastic thing that the black race has to itself.
Maybe black tribal art?