LOL "He Tells It Like Is"

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" NATIONAL HARBOR, MD. — President Trump falsely claimed during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday that lines to get in stretched back “six blocks.”

It was a statement at odds with the quiet scene outside the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, where CPAC is taking place. There were no lines getting into the Gaylord within the hour before Trump began speaking Friday morning.

"There are lines that go back six blocks. I tell you that because you won’t read about it," Trump said during his address.

The entire National Harbor development along the Potomac River stretches about six blocks. Streets surrounding the area were quiet save for a few people, mostly CPAC volunteers, stopping at a nearby Starbucks and security officers patrolling the front of the Gaylord.

Trump spent a significant part of his speech bashing a news media that he thinks isn't giving him enough positive coverage.
He doubled down on calling the media "the enemy of the people," to cheers from the crowd. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320988-trump-falsely-claims-lines-go-back-6-blocks-for-cpac-speech

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
" NATIONAL HARBOR, MD.

"There are lines that go back six blocks. I tell you that because you won’t read about it," Trump said during his address.

.... did at anytime in the last 4 days, the lines stretch back 6 blocks
or were enough people standing out from to stretch back 6 blocks if put in a single file ....

because the quote doesn't say 'for my speech' like all the new articles ....