"Snowflake" President .....

Kev_Russell

I'll guess the Orange Rooster King wasn't invited. Now he gets to sulk at Mar-a-Lago while he lays around in his bathrobe, and tweets with his tiny hands.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll guess the Orange Rooster King wasn't invited. Now he gets to sulk at Mar-a-Lago while he lays around in his bathrobe, and tweets with his tiny hands.

While being able to spend more in an hour than your failed self could rustle up in a year. Sorry, Bacon.

tommyjo

While being able to spend more in an hour than your failed self could rustle up in a year. Sorry, Bacon.

Such intellectual replies from Ivy League Lite...

I see why you support Trump...he is a buffoon with highly suspect educational credentials...the two of you have a fair amount in common...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Such intellectual replies from Ivy League Lite...

I see why you support Trump...he is a buffoon with highly suspect educational credentials...the two of you have a fair amount in common...
Say, sweetie...where is your advanced degree from?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I didn't vote for Cheeto Jesus, nor do I call the buffoon "daddy". I'm quite sure you're projecting.

Are you, seriously, criticizing other members for the use of 'daddy' when you call our prez a buffoon, Cheeto Jesus, or Dorito in Chief? You really need to get a grip. Your arguments/replies are not workin' for ya. Just looking out for you. You're welcome. :smile: or :killingme: or somethin' like that!

And, one more thing. Is your memory so short that you don't recall Obama as being called the messiah, or those memes showing a halo over his head? Are you really part of reality, or just a player?

Last edited: