Cars and Caffeine meet Saturday March 4 at Dominion Raceway

somdcroc

Calling all car enthusiasts. The monthly Fredericksburg Cars and Caffeine meet will be hosted on Saturday March 4th at Dominion Raceway starting at 9:00 AM. Come on out and meet like minded car nuts bringing classics, hot rods, show cars and trucks, exotics, track cars, race cars etc. Even if you just bring your boring daily driver but are interested in meeting fellow car enthusiasts to gawk and talk please show up. This is not a show--no judging (I don't even plan on washing my car!)

If there is enough interest the track will offer "touring laps" on the 2 mile 12 turn road course and if there is also enough interest the track will staff up to open their Superkarts rental karts operation on their "Thornburgring" karting course early that day.

Either way--come on out and enjoy what should be another beautiful Saturday morning at this exciting new venue. Dominion Raceway is located right at exit 118 of I-95 (south of Fredericksburg) so is only a 1.5 - 2 hour drive from anywhere in SoMD. Come out and see their thrilling and technical road course, their 4/10 mile fast paved oval (where the Saturday night NASCAR racing season opens soon), their new indoor music venue, "The Groove", the 118 Bar and Grill, and where they host drive-in movies in the Summer on their huge Dominion Vision screen on the oval track. And no--the 1/8 mile drag strip is not yet completed but you can see it really is under construction. And, if you are thinking about how you can start an exciting hobby in motorsports just hang out and ask questions.