. . .and still white

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Nearly homeless, on the dole and (you guessed it) still white after all these years.

still white.jpg

But she continues to make Midnight-like racial excuses.

“There’s no protected class for me,” the former NAACP branch president told The Guardian.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Actions have consequences, no matter what race you are. She's unemployable since nobody wants to hire a mental case liability. She claims she was onto something. More like she was on something.

black dog

Free America
She's a delusional loon,,, what company in there right mind would hire her?
They should put her in the hospital under a 72 hour watch.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m this generic, ambiguous scapegoat for white people to call me a race traitor and take out their hostility on.

White people do not call her a race traitor because white people don't think in those terms. Sure, there might be some white person somewhere who has said this, but by and large white people do not band together by race. Whites band together by socioeconomic status.

Why is Daily Caller interviewing this nutcase?

officeguy

Many of the initial leaders of NAACP were white. There is nothing in the charter or the policies that requires a member or leader to be black. The internal politics of that chapter must have been set up in a way that caused her to believe that she had to pretend if she wanted to advance. To me, that's the more interesting part to this story. Why did she think she had to lie? (or maybe she was right and the NAACP wouldn't have given her the time of day if they considered her white).

Hijinx

White people do not call her a race traitor because white people don't think in those terms. Sure, there might be some white person somewhere who has said this, but by and large white people do not band together by race. Whites band together by socioeconomic status.

Why is Daily Caller interviewing this nutcase?

I wouldn't call her a race traitor I would call her a race user.

She tried to claim she was black to get to where she was in the NAACP.
Too bad there isn't a National Association for the Advancement. of White Trash she could be President of.

officeguy

I wouldn't call her a race traitor I would call her a race user.

She tried to claim she was black to get to where she was in the NAACP.
Too bad there isn't a National Association for the Advancement. of White Trash she could be President of.

The head of the Maricopa county NAACP is a white jewish guy from Brooklyn. There was no need for her to lie.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She changed her name. Still bat #### crazy.

Rachel Dolezal — the white NAACP leader who pretended to be black for years — has reportedly changed her name to a West African moniker, meaning “gift of God.”The 39-year-old will now be called Nkechi Amare Diallo, according to the Daily Mail.
Legal documents obtained by the British outlet show that she legally changed her name in a Washington state court back in October.
Nkechi, which is short for Nkechinyere, originates from the Igbo language of Nigeria — and translates to “what God has given” or “gift of God,” the Mail reports.
Diallo, or “bold,” is ultimately of Fula origin. The Muslim ethnic group is said to have roots in the Middle East and West Africa.

cowabungadude

officeguy

Sounds like a serious psych issue. Maybe she is 'trans-racial' and next thing you'll see her dye her skin dark.