So Much "Winning"

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" U.S. President Donald Trump's pick for secretary of the Navy withdrew from consideration on Sunday, the second time a Trump nominee to lead one of the armed services bowed out because of government conflict-of-interest rules.

Trump last month nominated Philip Bilden, a private equity executive and former military intelligence officer, to lead the Navy, which the president has pledged he will expand.

In a statement on Sunday, Bilden said that "after an extensive review process, I have determined that I will not be able to satisfy the Office of Government Ethics requirements without undue disruption and materially adverse divestment of my family's private financial interests."

The development leaves Trump and Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis without nominees to head both the Navy and Army. "

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-navy-idUSKBN16600W?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Hijinx

" U.S. President Donald Trump's pick for secretary of the Navy withdrew from consideration on Sunday, the second time a Trump nominee to lead one of the armed services bowed out because of government conflict-of-interest rules.

Trump last month nominated Philip Bilden, a private equity executive and former military intelligence officer, to lead the Navy, which the president has pledged he will expand.

In a statement on Sunday, Bilden said that "after an extensive review process, I have determined that I will not be able to satisfy the Office of Government Ethics requirements without undue disruption and materially adverse divestment of my family's private financial interests."

The development leaves Trump and Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis without nominees to head both the Navy and Army. "

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-navy-idUSKBN16600W?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

I am sure they have plenty of people they can nominate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's always a problem when all the picks are highly successful people. The Dems seldom have that problem.