And it just keeps getting more rediculas!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
A day without immigrants landed a lot of people in the unemployment line. Democrats fail to see the results of their actions, or learn from the mistakes of others.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for appropriate disciplinary action.

tommyjo

A day without immigrants landed a lot of people in the unemployment line. .

And yet there is not one piece of economic data that verifies your position (no wonder you are such a Trump supporter...he rarely has any factual data backing up his claims either)...first time unemployment claims didn't spike...in fact they are lower....

Democrats fail to see the results of their actions, or learn from the mistakes of others. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for appropriate disciplinary action

What results would those be? You couldn't get your latte?

What disciplinary action would that be?

So it is your opinion that there are only negative results to actions taken by Ds or is it that every action taken by Ds has ONLY negative results? Do you even understand how dumb your comments are?

luvmygdaughters

:yahoo: Oh boy, I don't have to cook on March 8th!!

I do however, have to pay my mortgage, my car payment, keep the lights on and the dog fed. I have a job to do and am glad I have it. I make a decent salary, my bene's are great and my boss, while being a little um...anal at times, is a basically very easy going. So why would I let a bunch of coo-coo for cocoa pops women:crazy: try to influence me to lose that? Nope make no sense.

luvmygdaughters

And yet there is not one piece of economic data that verifies your position (no wonder you are such a Trump supporter...he rarely has any factual data backing up his claims either)...first time unemployment claims didn't spike...in fact they are lower....

What results would those be? You couldn't get your latte?

What disciplinary action would that be?

So it is your opinion that there are only negative results to actions taken by Ds or is it that every action taken by Ds has ONLY negative results? Do you even understand how dumb your comments are?

Do you have a link showing that unemployment claims were lower? All I've heard about the whole Day w/o Immigrants is the high amount of people who lost their jobs for, you know, .....NOT SHOWING UP FOR WORK!!!!!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

What results would those be? You couldn't get your latte? Fired

What disciplinary action would that be? fired

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/us/workers-fired-day-without-immigrants/

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/20/doze...ate-in-a-day-without-immigrants-protests.html

Twenty-one people were fired for missing work at Encore Boat Builders in Lexington, South Carolina. At least 31 workers were let go from Colorado-based JVS Masonry for not showing up Thursday. A dozen employees at I Don't Care Bar and Grill in Oklahoma were also fired for not notifying their employer that they would be taking the day off.
Twenty-five workers at Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant and Caterers in Long Island, New York were fired, according to Telemundo 47.

Do you even understand how dumb your comments are?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
A day without immigrants landed a lot of people in the unemployment line. Democrats fail to see the results of their actions, or learn from the mistakes of others.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for appropriate disciplinary action.

Do I get to trade in the current model for a newer, more accommodating model?