Even the WAPO food critic is bashing Trump....

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
There is something in the water over at the WaPo.

I remember when they were on the gay marriage kick....
Gay marriage articles in every section, including business, sports, world, world news, comics, and of course the op-ed page.
Started to do the same on trannies, but I guess Trump got in the way. Still about 6-7 articles a week about trannies.

They are like a dog on a bone.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The petty snark is so thick in that piece that I am dying laughing :lmao:

Here is my comment:

No offense, Tom Sietsema, but let's get real: you are a freaking food critic. Stop acting like you breathe the rarified air, especially after writing some juvenile snarkfest like the above. I understand that your audience is the petty and immature, judging by some of the comments, but how far in the gutter do you really want to go?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On another note:

Kwillia!! The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES eats his steak like you do!!! :yahoo:

Hijinx

To me cooking a steak to well done is a shame. but if that's what he likes, that is his business.

I wonder if anybody ever spotted Obama reaching in his pocket to tip the wait staff.

tommyjo

Ok...so let me help you think this thru...since that is a capability you don't possess.

There is the every pervasive conflict of interest with this guy. Why would Mr. Trump have a public dinner at the Trump Hotel for his first DC restaurant visit as President? Does any thought, anything at all, come into that pea sized brain of yours? He's advertising his hotel and restaurant. That is the most likely explanation. He wasn't going there for the food, he wasn't going there for the atmosphere. He went there to use the Office of the President as a marketing tool for his own business. Naturally, you don't see or understand the problem.

Why would the food section of a newspaper "bash" someone who goes to a high dollar steakhouse, orders a strip steak and smother it in ketchup? Maybe, because he could have done that at McDonalds with a 1/4 pounder. First off...a strip steak? WTF...get the ribeye, porterhouse or filet...far superior cuts of meat to a strip steak. Second, ketchup??? that is what little girls put on their steaks...not "captains of industry"...hell not even average Joe's put ketchup on a steak. So the question then become why ketchup?? Does he do that always...or did he just do it because he knew it would make the paper and dimwits like you would scream, piss and moan about how no one is giving poor, poor Donald a chance.

Hijinx

Ok...so let me help you think this thru...since that is a capability you don't possess.

There is the every pervasive conflict of interest with this guy. Why would Mr. Trump have a public dinner at the Trump Hotel for his first DC restaurant visit as President? Does any thought, anything at all, come into that pea sized brain of yours? He's advertising his hotel and restaurant. That is the most likely explanation. He wasn't going there for the food, he wasn't going there for the atmosphere. He went there to use the Office of the President as a marketing tool for his own business. Naturally, you don't see or understand the problem.

Why would the food section of a newspaper "bash" someone who goes to a high dollar steakhouse, orders a strip steak and smother it in ketchup? Maybe, because he could have done that at McDonalds with a 1/4 pounder. First off...a strip steak? WTF...get the ribeye, porterhouse or filet...far superior cuts of meat to a strip steak. Second, ketchup??? that is what little girls put on their steaks...not "captains of industry"...hell not even average Joe's put ketchup on a steak. So the question then become why ketchup?? Does he do that always...or did he just do it because he knew it would make the paper and dimwits like you would scream, piss and moan about how no one is giving poor, poor Donald a chance.

LMAO. This has to be one of your most stupid posts.
Why would Mr. Trump have a public dinner at the Trump Hotel for his first DC restaurant visit as President?

Maybe he gets a discount there LMAO.

It's a conflict of interest for him to eat a steak at his own hotel????

You have definitely lost your fricking mind.

I think you should get in touch with Maxine waters who wants to impeach Trump. Eating a strip steak when he could have had prime rib is a sin ,and putting ketchup on it should be impeachable,

Geez you Trump haters are just plain silly.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

ToJo = Tom Sensimilla the food critic. Makes sense now.

Wishbone

Not that I would want a well done steak, but if it's the way he likes it, so what?!?

As far as his choice goes, not much different that anyone else s. People go to places they like, the items they like, with the service they like, where they can get what they want.

WTF business is it of yours what he eats or where? Never heard a peep out of you Marxists about Bills penchant for Mickey D's, or Obammies cheeseburgers, as much as you whine about how unhealthy the food can be.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
filet...far superior cuts of meat to a strip steak.

That just goes to show that you eat like a poser. Filet is a tasteless, mushy cut. Why do you think they always dress it up with bacon, sauce, or cheese? The only reason you think it's a "prime" cut is because you've been told to think that and because it's expensive. That you would breathlessly point to a filet as superior to a strip steak says you know #### about beef. I'll bet you're madly in love with caviar and foie gras, as well.

Get over yourself, Gwyneth.

stgislander

PREMO Member
TJ is whining because Trump owns the hotel... that's all. Trump is allowed to take the governors to any other hotel/restaurant in DC, but not the Trump Hotel. Conflict of interest. I don't necessarily agree.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure what is more hilarious: Tom Sietsema's hysterics, or TJ's pseudo food snobbery. :roflmao: