Trump Just Gave The ULTIMATE One-Finger Salute

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump Just Gave The ULTIMATE One-Finger Salute To The Mainstream Media...

He has declined to attend the White House Correspondents Dinner. The media is not happy about it either.

According to TheBlaze,

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy White House press secretary, said on ABC News that Trump’s job as president isn’t to hobnob with reporters and celebrities. Instead, Trump’s job is to serve the American people, she explained.

“This wasn’t a president that was elected to spend his time with reporters and celebrities,” Huckabee Sanders said. “This is a president who campaigned on speaking directly to Americans, and that’s what he’s going to spend his time doing.”

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy White House press secretary, said on ABC News that Trump’s job as president isn’t to hobnob with reporters and celebrities. Instead, Trump’s job is to serve the American people, she explained.

“This wasn’t a president that was elected to spend his time with reporters and celebrities,” Huckabee Sanders said. “This is a president who campaigned on speaking directly to Americans, and that’s what he’s going to spend his time doing.”

Okay, well we better not see him on another getaway to Mar a Lago.

SamSpade

He had an interview with the FOX folks, and he said something interesting - he was at the dinner a few years ago, and they had quite a lot of jabs at him.
He said it was good-natured fun; yes, they made fun of him, but he told people that he absolutely enjoyed it. That he had a great time.

The press reported that he was totally miserable at it the next day.

So what's the point?

I *still* think he should have gone, but I've never seen this level of hatred for someone before.
They hate him - I wonder what tonight's speech will be like.

I really don't think it's going to be anything but vicious even if he doesn't show.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, Trump followed through with his absence, and the ole FU! His rally went well in Harrisburg PA. Anything is better than what we had, or could have gotten. Go, Trump! Rally! :patriot:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He had an interview with the FOX folks, and he said something interesting - he was at the dinner a few years ago, and they had quite a lot of jabs at him.
He said it was good-natured fun; yes, they made fun of him, but he told people that he absolutely enjoyed it. That he had a great time.

The press reported that he was totally miserable at it the next day.

So what's the point?

I *still* think he should have gone, but I've never seen this level of hatred for someone before.
They hate him - I wonder what tonight's speech will be like.

I really don't think it's going to be anything but vicious even if he doesn't show.

Have you seen the clip? I presume you're talking about the one where Obama slammed him pretty good. If looks could kill...

Some speculate that that was the moment Trump decided to run.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Have you seen the clip? I presume you're talking about the one where Obama slammed him pretty good. If looks could kill...

Some speculate that that was the moment Trump decided to run.

Obama is a wimpy ass, and then God sent us Trump. End of story, and all the crap. JMO, yo.

And, it is funny you said if looks could kill. Well, Obama did that silently dronely. Trump is different. He takes responsibility.

Last edited:

CalvertNewb

Obama is a wimpy ass, and then God sent us Trump. End of story, and all the crap. JMO, yo.

And, it is funny you said if looks could kill. Well, Obama did that silently dronely. Trump is different. He takes responsibility.
You do realize most of what people post here is their opinion so you don't have to say JMO. It's pretty much implied.

Also isn't it pathetic Trump is still holding rally's because he is desperate for adoration?

Shouldn't he be focused on his job? What is he accomplishing with these stupid rally's?

littlelady

God bless the USA
You do realize most of what people post here is their opinion so you don't have to say JMO. It's pretty much implied.

Also isn't it pathetic Trump is still holding rally's because he is desperate for adoration?

Shouldn't he be focused on his job? What is he accomplishing with these stupid rally's?

Well, that is a good point, and I agree. As for the rest of what you posted and post elsewhere, I have never agreed with you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I can't imagine what you guys would say if Obama had gone on a self congratulation tour instead of doing actual work.

No, Obama went on an apology tour, and made America look weak; and he 'worked' on that the entirety of his presidency. I like seeing Trump inspiring Americans, and showing the world WE are strong; and don't follow the globalization obsessed libprogs in many nations...nor let every displaced Tom, Dick, and Harry enter America. Trump has to 'work' hard to unravel and straighten out the mess Obama made of our Country.

CalvertNewb

No, Obama went on an apology tour, and made America look weak; and he 'worked' on that the entirety of his presidency. I like seeing Trump inspiring Americans, and showing the world WE are strong; and don't follow the globalization obsessed libprogs in many nations...nor let every displaced Tom, Dick, and Harry enter America. Trump has to 'work' hard to unravel and straighten out the mess Obama made of our Country.

Haha. You're funny. And what has he accomplished so far? Lots of golfing and lots of rally's. No substance. He hasn't successfully passed a single piece of legislation.

black dog

Free America
Haha. You're funny. And what has he accomplished so far? Lots of golfing and lots of rally's. No substance. He hasn't successfully passed a single piece of legislation.

That's funny you should watch Schoolhouse Rock, it will help you understand what branch of the Government passes laws.
The Presidents office is the Executive Office,
Congress is the Legislative Branch of the Government.
[video=youtube_share;tyeJ55o3El0]https://youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0[/video]

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Well, it took Obama 14 months to pass Obamacare. Trump has been in office 14 weeks. I really don't get your arguments. They are weak like Obama. Oh, and don't forget, Obamacare was passed before being read; according to Pelosi. Just sayin'.

Edit: 28 Bills have been passed; whether you like them or not.

Last edited:

Wishbone

I would, under normal circumstances say the rallys should end, but with the current state of things, i'm not concerned.

And they may be helping by mildly countering the constant, unrelenting protests/riots, on whatever BS subject they pick on a given day, that the political left have been staging since the election.