Handicapped School Buses

granny45

Why do people who get behind a handicapped school bus have to blow their horns if the bus is sitting there more than a few seconds. My grandson and granddaughter ride handicapped school buses. They get buckled into the seats so it takes a little longer than just getting on the bus and sitting down. We live on a back road with no shoulders so the bus has to stop in the road. I guess they think that my daughter and the bus driver are just chatting. Anyway people need to not be in such a hurry. The priority is to make sure the students are safe when riding the bus. Maybe the buses should have a handicapped sticker on the back of the bus. Maybe then drivers would realize that there are handicapped kids on the bus and it takes more time to get them settled into their seats.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do people who get behind a handicapped school bus have to blow their horns if the bus is sitting there more than a few seconds.

Because they're buttheads. One whole minute out of their VIP lives is just going to cause the earth to stop spinning and kill us all.

You see it all the time, some knucklehead gets impatient and blows around the stopped school bus.