Trump is part of master plan for the Russians to take over

SamSpade

That's it. If the word "Russian" appears anywhere on any event, any chance meeting, a menu item, a gift, ANYTHING - it's all part of a plan to TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY.

I need to hide my borscht recipe.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:cds:

Russians [involved in anything] has become the Hillary Campaign 'Birther' story for the left only 10 years later the volume on the story has been cranked up to 11

Patrick Stewart has said come out as filing for US Citizen ship to quote Fight Trump

SamSpade

Russians [involved in anything] has become the Hillary Campaign 'Birther' story for the left only 10 years later the volume on the story has been cranked up to 11

Patrick Stewart has said come out as filing for US Citizen ship to quote Fight Trump

That's a shame - I thought I REALLY liked him when he declared he really liked Beavis and Butthead.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's a shame - I thought I REALLY liked him when he declared he really liked Beavis and Butthead.

I was a bit shocked, and dismayed ....

really dude ... you are English, get the Brexit sorted before you come here telling American's how to live and act

Hijinx

Patrick Stewart who played a Commander of a Star ship that was never wrong and who now believes he is never wrong.
He shouldn't let his roles take over his mind.

He can apply for citizenship to fight Trump if he likes.
If he thinks he is so important that he can bring down a President, he needs an ego check.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Patrick Stewart who played a Commander of a Star ship that was never wrong and who now believes he is never wrong.
He shouldn't let his roles take over his mind.

He can apply for citizenship to fight Trump if he likes.
If he thinks he is so important that he can bring down a President, he needs an ego check.

Maybe Bacon is his MPD.....