Conspire With Russia to Swing Presidential Election? It’s Been Done

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Conspire With Russia to Swing Presidential Election? It’s Been Done

The Democrats’ allegations against Jeff Sessions, one of the most upright men in Washington, are ludicrous. I don’t understand how anyone can think they amount to anything. But if the Democrats want to talk about collusion with the Russians, by all means let’s have that conversation.

Chris Adams takes us on a walk down memory lane. In 1983, Ted Kennedy–the “liberal lion of the Senate”–tried to enlist the Soviet Union, our most bitter enemy, in the Democrats’ effort to defeat President Ronald Reagan’s re-election.

Yes, a United States senator really did collude with the Russians to influence the outcome of a presidential election. His name was Ted Kennedy.

While Sen. Al Franken (D-Ringling Bros.) and other Democrats have the vapors over a truthful, complete, and correct answer Attorney General Jeff Sessions gave in his confirmation hearing, it’s worth remembering the reprehensible behavior of Senator Ted Kennedy in 198[3].

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Attachments

• dressing.jpg
    dressing.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 60

Hijinx

Ya know what??? I would trust someone talking with the Russians more than I would trust anyone accepting Soros money or conspiring with George Soros ----who has a history of destroying countries, for his own aggrandisement and enrichment.