Russian Ambassador Kislyak – Sat With Democrats…

Hijinx

I am sure :sarcasm: democrats are not conspiring to over throw the Gov or anything scandalize

This whole Russian thing is made up BS. Most Americans know it and are tired of listening to it.
The Democrat have screwed themselves with this crap.

SamSpade

This whole Russian thing is made up BS. Most Americans know it and are tired of listening to it.
The Democrat have screwed themselves with this crap.

It is going over with most of the public like a LITERAL witch hunt - not a hunt for a culpable crime, but literally a witch.
As in, completely ridiculous.

It's clear enough by now that had there been a dozen Russians standing at every polling place in America, they STILL had no influence on the the election outcome.
There's been no tampering, no threats, no cheating. Hilary got more votes but lost where it counted - and zero evidence of tampering or cheating in those states.
Trump won in EVERY battleground state in question, and three more no one thought he could win.
He even came close in a few some thought were totally locked. Recounts actually gave MORE votes to Trump.
The libs asked the electors to be faithless - and more were faithless to Hillary - and no cheating.

You lost. You lost. When I lose, I think about beating them the next time by practicing and making myself better.
When the Cubs beat the Indians (in my lifetime, I never thought I'd see that) the Indians said what the Dodgers used to say - wait till next year.
That's sportsmanship.

These guys - it's you cheated, you talked to these guys, you shouldn't be there, ya buncha bums.

For Pete's sake, get on with it. You want to win, prove your way is better. Don't screw ALL OF US.
Partisanship at its worst - so concerned about control you don't give a crap who gets screwed over as long as your side wins.
You DO realize that some people actually enter politics because they want to make things better, right?

Hijinx

It is going over with most of the public like a LITERAL witch hunt - not a hunt for a culpable crime, but literally a witch.

It's clear enough by now that had there been a dozen Russians standing at every polling place in America, they STILL had no influence on the the election outcome.
There's been no tampering, no threats, no cheating. Hilary got more votes but lost where it counted - and zero evidence of tampering or cheating in those states.
Trump won in EVERY battleground state in question, and three more no one thought he could win.
He even came close in a few some thought were totally locked. Recounts actually gave MORE votes to Trump.
The libs asked the electors to be faithless - and more were faithless to Hillary - and no cheating.

You lost. You lost. When I lose, I think about beating them the next time by practicing and making myself better.
When the Cubs beat the Indians (in my lifetime, I never thought I'd see that) the Indians said what the Dodgers used to say - wait till next year.
That's sportsmanship.

These guys - it's you cheated, you talked to these guys, you shouldn't be there, ya buncha bums.

For Pete's sake, get on with it. You want to win, prove your way is better. Don't screw ALL OF US.
Partisanship at its worst - so concerned about control you don't give a crap who gets screwed over as long as your side wins.
You DO realize that some people actually enter politics because they want to make things better, right?

What will they think of next?
What BS will they dig up next
IMO they are killing their own credibility just like Midnight has killed his in these forums.

SamSpade

What will they think of next?
What BS will they dig up next
IMO they are killing their own credibility just like Midnight has killed his in these forums.

I think they're going to keep beating the Russian thing like McCarthy and HUAC and Commies in the government as long as it has traction - and long afterward.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Obama has setup to protect his legacy ....
he may not like Hillary, but he has it in for Trump ...
OFA is rallying the troops to attack Trump and Republicans in town hall meetings .....

Obama wants Trump run out of town ... but frankly that leaves Pence in charge and I am not sure for the Dems that would be any better.

SamSpade

Obama has setup to protect his legacy ....
he may not like Hillary, but he has it in for Trump ...
OFA is rallying the troops to attack Trump and Republicans in town hall meetings .....

Obama wants Trump run out of town ... but frankly that leaves Pence in charge and I am not sure for the Dems that would be any better.

I don't know which radio or TV personality or pundit said it first but - do these guys NOT know who is in control of the House?
Or how an impeachment vote works?