Question Nobody is Asking

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Who Leaked the Sessions Details .... and why now ?

now is because of Trumps Speech earlier in the week, to knock it off the front page

Scarborough Suggests Release of Sessions/Russia Story Was Strategically Timed: ‘That’s the Way Washington Works’

But Joe Scarborough of Morning Joe suggested Thursday that the timing of the release of these details may not be so accidental on the backdrop of President Donald Trump’s widely praised joint session address to Congress, in which he earned at least some bipartisan support. Scarborough remarked, “I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this came the day after Donald Trump got his best press conference ever.”

“That’s the way Washington works,” continued Scarborough, a former Florida Congressman. “You hold something, then you leak it.” The Morning Joe cohost added that the latest bit of news presumably connecting the Trump administration with the Kremlin “puts the thousandth question mark” on the ongoing allegation of impropriety.

“People looking back ten years from now are gonna go, ‘How dumb were these people?'” Scarborough continued Thursday.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I am convinced it's Obama and his White House minion. There are reports that they found and held this information to bring it out at the right time. There are still Obama leftovers in most of our intel agencies that are willing to push this stuff out there. Let's not forget Obama intended to set up his 'shadow government' to put road blocks in front of everything Trump wanted to do.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It's going to be an interesting year. Everytime Trump's poll numbers go up...another leak.
I wonder how many they have in the pipeline?