Media bias

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2...crats-embarrassing-false-claim-without-trace/

Claire McCaskill - I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years.No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com.

It’s actually quite newsworthy that a politician who criticizes Jeff Sessions for saying he didn’t meet with the Russian ambassador when he had . . . herself said she didn’t meet with the Russian ambassador when she had. If the New York Times were interested in simply reporting newsworthy material, they would have left in McCaskill’s claim, and reported that she was wrong.

I’m going to say that again, because it’s important. If the New York Times were interested in simply reporting newsworthy material, they would have left in McCaskill’s claim, and reported that she was wrong.

But, you see, they’re not interested in simply reporting newsworthy material. They have an agenda. This didn’t fit their agenda. So they disappeared it. Without a trace. Without a hint that it had ever been there.

Hijinx

He's likely on the govt payroll...like many of the others on here who are soooo concerned about the expenditure of their tax dollars!!!

And you??? Where do you find the time.?

Before you ask, I am retired and my time is my own.