Theft @ Brick Wood Fired Bistro

Hank

my war
"Anyone recognize this crew of geniuses that stole a server apron containing cash and a cell phone last night around 10pm. Any information leading to identifying these individuals will be rewarded with a signature warm butter cake!"

Video below the picture...

16938808_1659403701031473_1218737923855531404_n.jpg

Video:

https://www.facebook.com/1440620792...406074364569/1659403697698140/?type=3&theater

Grumpy

It's all over FB, only a matter of time before they get picked up to splain themselves...

OldHillcrestGuy

Maybe they will catch them tonight on LivePD. Need to have something good go down on the show, or maybe the producers will go to another town or county to do their show. So far its been petty little things like traffic stops, some DUI's and small amounts of drugs found. The servers are all nice in there, we personally know one of the girls. They work hard for their tips.

calvcopf

Maybe they will catch them tonight on LivePD. Need to have something good go down on the show, or maybe the producers will go to another town or county to do their show. So far its been petty little things like traffic stops, some DUI's and small amounts of drugs found. The servers are all nice in there, we personally know one of the girls. They work hard for their tips.

Hey OHCG, I agree. LivePD will follow the action. Calvert has been boooring on the show. We have seen DUI test about a million times on TV. Where is the action?
Also, hope they catch this b**** azz thief!

Hank

my war
Hey OHCG, I agree. LivePD will follow the action. Calvert has been boooring on the show. We have seen DUI test about a million times on TV. Where is the action?
Also, hope they catch this b**** azz thief!

I'm glad Calvert is boring....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We went there tonight - and the hostess seating us said that the guy turned himself in! I guess he also did the same thing on his own job, and was caught, but turned himself in on the Brick Oven Bistro one. (it wasn't totally clear to us how it happened)

Hank

my war
We went there tonight - and the hostess seating us said that the guy turned himself in! I guess he also did the same thing on his own job, and was caught, but turned himself in on the Brick Oven Bistro one. (it wasn't totally clear to us how it happened)

The chick was the one that picked it up...:shrug:

Unless he stole it and put it where she picked it up.

Chris0nllyn

The chick was the one that picked it up...:shrug:

Unless he stole it and put it where she picked it up.

Looks like he reached down and picked it up. It's sitting on the curb below the railing and the chick walked right by while the guy in the back reached down and picked it up.

Hank

my war
Looks like he reached down and picked it up. It's sitting on the curb below the railing and the chick walked right by while the guy in the back reached down and picked it up.

Oh, That's a guy? Guess that's where I got confused...

BernieP

Resident PIA

WAIT - are one or more of our tri-county LEOs featured on LivePD now?

That would be interesting to watch

I've seen the show, ironically on one episode they followed this cop and the stop turned out to be nothing
They laughed and said, well that's the thing about being live, you have a lot of boring, routine, things go on.

Chris0nllyn

WAIT - are one or more of our tri-county LEOs featured on LivePD now?

That would be interesting to watch

I've seen the show, ironically on one episode they followed this cop and the stop turned out to be nothing
They laughed and said, well that's the thing about being live, you have a lot of boring, routine, things go on.

Calvert County is on there.

That show is completely ridiculous, IMO.