Cheeto Jesus has had a busy morning on the twitters

Kev_Russell

He must have had quite the struggle with his morning constitutional.

TheCheetoJesus said:
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism! (3:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017)

TheCheetoJesus said:
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW! (3:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017)

TheCheetoJesus said:
I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election! (3:52 AM - 4 Mar 2017)

TheCheetoJesus said:
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy! (4:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017)

My favorite part was how he went on to provide proof of this.

He's starting to sound as nutty as the winos that post up across the street from the WH in Lafayette Park and mumble to themselves...

How in the world can it take him so long to tap out fewer than 140 characters?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here you go, pal, straight from the New York Times, aka "The Leftist Bible":

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=1

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

Kev_Russell

Here you go, pal, straight from the New York Times, aka "The Leftist Bible":

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=1

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies

Right. So it wasn't "Obama" as was your Cheeto Jesus' charge. Though you probably didn't intend to, thank you for making my point.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Right. So it wasn't "Obama" as was your Cheeto Jesus' charge. Though you probably didn't intend to, thank you for making my point.

A beautiful morning for being pedantic, obtuse and picking nits. Don't you think so, Bacon?

PsyOps

Pixelated

There is no evidence, at this point, to say it wasn't or it was Obama and his admin submitted the FISA warrant. The article is talking about intel agencies examining intercepted communications and financial transactions of Trump. Two different things.

So, who requested the FISA warrant? We... don't... know... yet. If it was Obama, this very well could turn out to be another Watergate debacle. If not, and it was someone related to Obama, this could very well be another Watergate debacle. In any event, the wiretaps appear to have turned up nothing! NOTHING!

You liberals are now on the defensiveto justify this. Now go ahead and post your pointless smilies and names as your substantive retort.

Kev_Russell

There is no evidence, at this point, to say it wasn't or it was Obama and his admin submitted the FISA warrant. The article is talking about intel agencies examining intercepted communications and financial transactions of Trump. Two different things.

So, who requested the FISA warrant? We... don't... know... yet.

Ah yes, FISA. You mean that court where all proceedings are secret.

:lmao:

Chris0nllyn

"If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't worry about it."

How many times has that been said on this very forum when FISA courts and Americans being wiretapped is brought up?

PsyOps

Pixelated
"If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't worry about it."

How many times has that been said on this very forum when FISA courts and Americans being wiretapped is brought up?

Good to see you are able to stay on topic right out of the gate.

tommyjo

So, who requested the FISA warrant? We... don't... know... yet. If it was Obama, this very well could turn out to be another Watergate debacle. If not, and it was someone related to Obama, this could very well be another Watergate debacle. In any event, the wiretaps appear to have turned up nothing! NOTHING!

You liberals are now on the defensiveto justify this. Now go ahead and post your pointless smilies and names as your substantive retort.

They've found nothing?

So...then genius, if NOTHING has been found...why did Mike Flynn immediately change his story about his contacts and the substance of his discussions with the Russian spy...I mean Ambassador? Why did he then resign? Why did Paul Manfort get booted once his dealings with Russia and its satellites became public knowledge? Why did 17 intelligence related agencies sign on to the report that Russia interfered in our election?

Additionally, the NY Times article Vrai (in her constant defense posted) did not say Trump was a target as you stated...Christ the title of the piece even says "Trump Associates".