Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old people should not drive

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    I can think of four Asian women, off the top of my head, who would take offense to that remark; good thing they don't read these forums; but 1) you don't care about that; you don't know them and vice versa and 2) Why pick that specific stereotype? Especially around here. I'd have thought you would make a reference to the "transplants" that drive around here like they're on a freeway.
    I'm pretty sure all Asian women would take offense to my remark. It was a joke, kind of - a reference to the John Rocker epic rant from years ago.

However:

When we're driving around somewhere and we see someone make a clearly aggressive "me first" move, such as cutting through several lanes in order to not miss the exit they didn't prepare for, or fail to look and make sure nobody is already occupying the spot in the lane next to them before they try to occupy it themselves, we always laugh and go, "Asian woman." And many times - a disproportionate number of times - we're right.

So...just sayin'.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Oh, I love that! I want that to be my new avatar.
    It's all yours..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'm pretty sure all Asian women would take offense to my remark. It was a joke, kind of - a reference to the John Rocker epic rant from years ago.

However:

When we're driving around somewhere and we see someone make a clearly aggressive "me first" move, such as cutting through several lanes in order to not miss the exit they didn't prepare for, or fail to look and make sure nobody is already occupying the spot in the lane next to them before they try to occupy it themselves, we always laugh and go, "Asian woman." And many times - a disproportionate number of times - we're right.

So...just sayin'.
    You can see this on 235 all day; everyday.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Members who have read this thread: 1