Local Business GlassmanBDR

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I bought our 2013 F150 slighty used, and when we had it for about a month I noticed damage that was concealed by the prior owner (not the dealership) to the back window. Defroster didn't work from day one, and later on it started to leak.

Finally I decided to replace it and called for Estimates. 2013 Ford F150, Power Slide, Defroster and tinted. Safelite came back at over $950, and I was almost willing to pay it, but decided to call around some more and see what other's charged.

I tried to use Glassman's website and didn't have much luck, can't remember exactly why, but I couldn't get an online estimate, even though it let me answer questions and identify what I needed. Usually when a website doesn't work I just move on, but in this instance I decided to give a local business another try.

I reached out by phone and talked to Rachel, and while on the phone she looked up prices and gave me an estimate of $595.. WOW.. from almost a $1000 to $595! With a saving like that, I really didn't think further shopping was necessary, so I didn't.

I called Thursday morning, Saturday morning I dropped the truck off in their driveway, and by lunchtime I had my truck back and everything now works, and looks great. Wanted to drive the truck in this morning to test out the defroster, but the back window wasn't frosted over this morning.. but the button now lights up and stays lit so I'm assuming it now all work

I don't think you can get much more local business than a drop off in the driveway of their house.. and I was a LITTLE leery, but an awesome experience.

Dontel58

I bought our 2013 F150 slighty used, and when we had it for about a month I noticed damage that was concealed by the prior owner (not the dealership) to the back window. Defroster didn't work from day one, and later on it started to leak.

Finally I decided to replace it and called for Estimates. 2013 Ford F150, Power Slide, Defroster and tinted. Safelite came back at over $950, and I was almost willing to pay it, but decided to call around some more and see what other's charged.

I tried to use Glassman's website and didn't have much luck, can't remember exactly why, but I couldn't get an online estimate, even though it let me answer questions and identify what I needed. Usually when a website doesn't work I just move on, but in this instance I decided to give a local business another try.

I reached out by phone and talked to Rachel, and while on the phone she looked up prices and gave me an estimate of $595.. WOW.. from almost a $1000 to $595! With a saving like that, I really didn't think further shopping was necessary, so I didn't.

I called Thursday morning, Saturday morning I dropped the truck off in their driveway, and by lunchtime I had my truck back and everything now works, and looks great. Wanted to drive the truck in this morning to test out the defroster, but the back window wasn't frosted over this morning.. but the button now lights up and stays lit so I'm assuming it now all work

I don't think you can get much more local business than a drop off in the driveway of their house.. and I was a LITTLE leery, but an awesome experience.

I used them twice and was happy with their service. Very accommodating and professional.

luvmygdaughters

I've had some dealing with Saflite thru work. Not real happy with that guy. Thanks for sharing this information.