Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dangerous Hombre Nabbed in Calvert

They're illegal to carry concealed but you can carry them openly without criminal intent..

"(c) (1) A person may not wear or carry a dangerous weapon of any kind concealed on or about the person.
    (2) A person may not wear or carry a dangerous weapon, chemical mace, pepper mace, or a tear gas device openly with the intent or purpose of injuring an individual in an unlawful manner."

So i just reviewed the MD case search... His one assault was a nolle prosq. and a stet docket for destruction of property
    and theft less than $100. and a few traffic incidents many of the charges were the same day...

I would hardly call him a piece of crap... what is interesting though is... Why was he prevented from having a firearm
    if he doesn't have any felonies? Unless he was deemed to be mental at some point?

I kind of reserve my "piece of crap" judgments for those who actually harm people... and otherwise violate people like burglaries
    and such... defrauders/scammers... etc.. I'm not saying he isn't a piece of crap, I don't know him.. i'm just saying from the court records, I wouldn't label him as such.. For the record I'm not some brainless lefty.. I believe in capital punishment for rapists and murderers, and those who are extremely viciously violent, like attempted murderers.... oh and those who commit treason.. (voter fraud is treason if you ask me LOL).. so uhmm.. yea.. whatever lol

3. 03-15-2017, 03:23 AM

Members who have read this thread: 76