Haverford College Presents Segregated Housing For ‘Queer’ Students

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Haverford College Presents Segregated Housing For ‘Queer’ Students

College leftists have a penchant for bringing back segregation. For example, Scripps College created segregated safe spaces at its coffee shop following weeks of protests and resignations from administration members at Claremont McKenna College. In addition, UCLA's Afrikan Student Union wanted to create a house for a black-students only.

Now Haverford College outside of Philadelphia announced it will create housing designed for queer students only. According to the student newspaper The Haverford Clerk, the Office of Residential Life announced the creation of the "QHouse," hoping it will be an important step in acknowledging the "needs of queer students." Qui Alexander, the Director of the Women*s Center at Haverford College, praised the creation of the segregated housing option:

QHouse community aims to reclaim and reimagine ideas of home, with the understanding that many LGBTQ people struggle with the concept of being their whole selves at home. QHouse community aims to reclaim and reimagine ideas of home, with the understanding that many LGBTQ people struggle with the concept of being their whole selves at home.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I thought the use if the word "queer" was derogatory in nature? Now it's used with abandon? Queer is now going back into my daily use lexicon, not that it ever left. If I walk with a funny gimp in my stride, and someone says "he walks in a queer way", am I eligible for the special housing to?

Hijinx

If I may ...

I thought the use if the word "queer" was derogatory in nature? Now it's used with abandon? Queer is now going back into my daily use lexicon, not that it ever left. If I walk with a funny gimp in my stride, and someone says "he walks in a queer way", am I eligible for the special housing to?

Is this house for male queers, female queers or both?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Is this house for male queers, female queers or both?

And if so, if guys are queer and girls are queer as well, then I foresee a somewhat co-ed, if you can call it that arrangement. So in this case instead of having two queer guys per room, you would have to have one queer guy and one queer girl. So there is no sex or anything of that nature going on. It is such a funny would in wish we live. If that is the case though, I think I gonna be queer for the sole purpose of getting a room with a girl.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, the solution is to put a bunch of people that are sexually attracted to each other in the same dorms? :doh:

Midnightrider

And this college is making damn sure of that. Screw higher education... let's become a social experiment. A good expenditure of college tuition.

You do understand that coed dorms have been a thing for a long time, right? But again, who cares, people are going to have sex if they want. You know people even had sex back before colleges were around.....

black dog

Free America
All these different lifestyles of folks need to understand we all have the same rights.
Being different from the mainstream doesn't grant you extra rights.

I laughed a few years ago when one of my sister's that is gay was allowed to have the same marital rights as men and women. She was so happy and after being together for 10 + years they got married.
2 years later my sister wanted a divorce, she was crying to me that she didn't think it was fair that she had to give up a bunch of cash and part of her pension, ECT........
It made me laugh.. be careful what you wish for.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You do understand that coed dorms have been a thing for a long time, right? But again, who cares, people are going to have sex if they want. You know people even had sex back before colleges were around.....

We can always count on you to educate us poor clueless dolts. :bigwhoop:

black dog

Free America
Why do you have a problem with gay people?

What, did a gay rub you the wrong way once? Leave a bad taste in your mouth?

:lmao:

A gay man works for me, best employee ever. But him like my sister are eventually gonna burn..
And how do you know it tastes bad??? Personal experience ?
I'd bet your working that glory hole at the local truck stop.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Burn? Like in hell?

LOL, have you ever considered they may not believe in the same sky fairy that you do?

What then?

The pole smoker in the welding booth just responded that Scope or a Cherry Pepsi will get that taste out of your mouth.
It doesn't matter what " he " believes, all that matters is what " I " believe.

PsyOps

Pixelated

They did, but it wasn't the same. Look

cavemandraggingwomanhair.jpg