Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cut and Paste Forum.....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You seriously think anyone would pay you to bitch?
    I don't want to bitch...I like to have intelligent debate...
    Even Larry is fun...on occasion
    Even TJ's rants are fun ..on occasion
    Bacon...not so much
    Gurps...questionable
    MR..not bright
    Gilligan...he's a riot
    Psy and This P...way above my pay grade
    Hijinx.....pretty much like me

It's a given fact that forums pay bots to post crap to generate clicks...l don't think you need to stoop to that level.....you have a great business here..you are Southern Maryland Fourms..not the Anti-Trump Forum all the time.

Let the other threads shine, they are what makes your business great...
    Many people do not post here because of the BS. The boy has a right to post, but if you let him own you, you will eventually fail.

I respect all that you do.
    Last edited by Bird Dog; 03-09-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Gurps...questionable

Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Coors Light and a ribeye?

I agree. I need that.
    I know you drink better beer than that.

Blog Entries
    It's a given fact that forums pay bots to post crap to generate clicks...l don't think you need to stoop to that level.....you have a great business here..you are Southern Maryland Fourms..not the Anti-Trump Forum all the time.
    I have already told you that we do not pay anyone to post (except for Newsbot, who is one of the owners). If you choose not to believe that, there's nothing I can do about it.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I should start a "Bird Dog and Restitution Want To Bitch" forum.
    Please refer to line 1 of Post #14

I don't think this forum is the one paying. It is the one that is getting used for part of the paycheck

Seriously though.... boy does absolutely nothing all day but link to liberal and Anti-Trump sites and blogs. Nothing.... else! If anyone seriously does not think that it is getting paid to do so...... that's just idiocity.

Either that or.... it must have thee most pathetic, basement dwelling life in history
    Last edited by Restitution; 03-10-2017 at 11:39 AM.

I have already told you that we do not pay anyone to post (except for Newsbot, who is one of the owners). If you choose not to believe that, there's nothing I can do about it.
    Can you prove he is not a bot? I can't prove he is, but he fits all the criteria. Newsbot at least posts as a bot and is a good addition to the"SOMD" Forums, not the Trump is a Jerk forums.
    TJ is crazy but she is spouting off her opinion and backs it up with good but crazy arguments.
    MR needs to go back to school.
    Bacon is obviously bright and has calmed down since his earlier MPD's.
    I have no problems with posts do not agree with. It makes the forums fun.

All is good. I am not espousing how to run a forum, never have, never want to, its like kindergarten with mobile devices, but I think the boy cheapens your product.

You have a wonderful business and the fact it lets you enjoy your time on the road is priceless....God Bless
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    At least you made the " List ". Apparently I have to step up.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    Can you prove he is not a bot?
    Yes, but I'm not going to because that would involve disclosing semi-personal information, which I have no intention of doing.

And while I cannot prove he isn't getting paid to post, I do know that a number of the sources he links DO NOT pay seeders, and in fact if you want to repost their stories you must pay them.

My guess is he's just a good old fashioned troll, who has lefty leanings but really just posts the most outrageous stories he can find in order to enjoy the ensuing show. He clearly has no intention of interacting - you have to give it to him, his ability to walk away and not get drawn into some silly internet squabble - and you, sir, are simply the fish that continues to bite.

"Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

And while I cannot prove he isn't getting paid to post, I do know that a number of the sources he links DO NOT pay seeders, and in fact if you want to repost their stories you must pay them.

I will say this much, as Reddit has been overrun by CTR / Shareblue posters ... pushing hard with the Anti-Trump Agenda [99.9% of all threads are infested with some rhetoric]
    ... it would not have to be the source paying for the posts, but a 3rd party using the source material to drive the Agenda - after all the all post the same stories once on site goes live with a story

[although to be honest you will see this among Conservative sites as well, there are less of them]
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 2