a day without women?

DannyMotorcycle

Soooo who's joining in the protest started by a terrorist/killer and staying home from work tomorrow?

PG county schools closed the day for kids but teachers still have to go in... I bet the mothers love that..

So now that the ones who weren't staying home, have to quickly arrange child care..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Dumbest thing, ever. What a crock. If women don't understand how important they are in the scheme of the world; they are just dumb, and need to stop undermining their importance. Hello! The world would come to an end if women stopped having babies. That was easy. This protest is counterproductive, and embarrassing. Idiots. JMO.

Not to mention schools that will be closed because of this protest, and parents scrambling to find someone to watch their children, while they go to work. Gotta love the libprogs. Not. They are insane; to put it mildly. Thank God for Trump, good bad, or ugly. He, at least, changed things up. God bless, America.

Last edited:

catlingirl

If they think it's so bad here , they should live in the countries where women can't do anything without asking permission. Maybe then they will realize how lucky they have it here in the US. There was already a woman's march back in January, how many more of this crap do we need to hear about? I guess it's this year's fad.

luvmygdaughters

If they think it's so bad here , they should live in the countries where women can't do anything without asking permission. Maybe then they will realize how lucky they have it here in the US. There was already a woman's march back in January, how many more of this crap do we need to hear about? I guess it's this year's fad.

I said the same thing. These women really dis-honor the working women of this nation!

officeguy

Not to mention schools that will be closed because of this protest, and parents scrambling to find someone to watch their children, while they go to work. Gotta love the libprogs. Not. They are insane; to put it mildly. Thank God for Trump, good bad, or ugly. He, at least, changed things up. God bless, America.

That's the great irony. Those Alex and PG teachers mostly created a headache for other women, not men.

glhs837

Power with Control
That's the great irony. Those Alex and PG teachers mostly created a headache for other women, not men.

Yeah, but to them, getting those other women "woke" is worth whatever pain they inflict on them. Pretty usre that's not what happened, but if it makes them feel good, fine. Empower the crap out of yourselves...

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm guessing that since there were so few snow cancellations this year, they'll use a snow day to make up the lost instruction day.

BernieP

Resident PIA
as usual a day to commemorate women, international day for women, was corrupted by the communist bastards and turned into a political war cry.
Get use to it, for at least the next 4 years we are going to see every tactic to divide and disrupt the country the addle minded leftists can throw out there.