Pelosi's dodge on Kellyanne Conway teaches sad lesson on how to shame

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pelosi's dodge on Kellyanne Conway teaches sad lesson on how to shame

When is it acceptable in America for a woman to be the subject of a disgusting, sexist joke offered by a man making a public speech in Washington?

When she's a Republican.

And when he's a Democrat.

The laughter is the lash of a whip, a lesson to every woman — and every independent-minded girl — who dares think about straying from liberal Democratic group-think.

[clip]

"What was going on there, I won't tell anybody," Richmond said to Scott. "And you can just explain to me that circumstance, because she really looked kind of familiar in that position. Don't answer, and I don't want you to refer back to the '90s."

Cue the laughter.

Familiar in the position?

On her knees.

Do you understand, girls?

Republican mothers understand. Pro-life Republican aunts understand. Conservative older sisters, grandmothers, husbands, sons, all understand the use of this political whip.

Progressives - all for treating woman fairly unless they are Conservative.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Progressives - all for treating woman fairly unless they are Conservative.

All women are not created equal.......

Attachments

• IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 480

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder why the left wasn't upset and protesting at this misogynistic display.

stgislander

PREMO Member
They weren't supposed to be "roasting" Ann Coulter. You understand that, right?

And since when is a roast supposed to be some misogynistic filthy hatefest?

PLEASE... for the love of all that is holy...don't get him started!!!

Clem72

I wonder why the left wasn't upset and protesting at this misogynistic display.

I'm more concerned with why they don't stand up for his/her LGBT rights. Who am I to judge if Coulter wants to wear a dress and use a woman's restroom?

Hijinx

I'm more concerned with why they don't stand up for his/her LGBT rights. Who am I to judge if Coulter wants to wear a dress and use a woman's restroom?

I could say the same for Michelle Obama, and be closer to being right.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That's a great meme. The photo is not in the Oval Office, but why let that stand in your way

:lmao:

I knew you and/or one of your cohorts would say that.

According to this story, she gave the interview in the First Lady's Office in the East Wing. Taxpayer money funds the decorations in that office, so she's putting her feet on our couch. :yay:

Hijinx

According to this story, she gave the interview in the First Lady's Office in the East Wing. Taxpayer money funds the decorations in that office, so she's putting her feet on our couch. :yay:

Except for the news bias in reporting , who really cares? Rather see the ladies feet on the couch than Obama's feet on the desk in the oval office.

Midnightrider

So other than it being a lie its true?

:killingme

This_person

So other than it being a lie its true?

:killingme

I'm just glad to see people are concerned with White House decorum again. I seem to recall a lot of pushback against people who had problems with Obama's "we don't need no ####in' ties in the Oval Office" stance, and the feet on the desk, and Bush's feet on the desk....

And, when these are the things we need to worry about, we're in really good shape. This - THIS is the story, right? Not the meeting, but whether or not someone had their shoes on the couch. Whew, all other problems solved!