Warren Blasts Trump's Women's day tweet: 'Talk is cheap'

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
" Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump over his International Women's Day tweets, urging the commander in chief to "put your money where your mouth is."

"Talk is cheap, put your money where your mouth is. Give us some of the rules and regulations that will be helpful to this economy, helpful to women, helpful to our families, helpful to our communities," Warren said on MSNBC.

Warren urged the president to oppose policies that favor deregulation of financial institutions, arguing that they don't serve the interests of women.

"Don't support something like an Affordable Care Act amendment that's going to drive up costs and cut coverage. Don't support deregulation of giant financial institutions. That's not going to help women, that's not going to help anybody in this country except those who've already become billionaires," she maintained.

The Democratic senator's remarks came after Trump earlier Wednesday praised women in a pair of tweets in honor of International Women's Day.

"I have tremendous respect for women and the many roles they serve that are vital to the fabric of our society and our economy," Trump tweeted. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-blasts-trumps-womens-day-tweet-talk-is-cheap

Isn't she supposed to be taking the day off......

h3mech

I wonder if she wore her p*ssy hat

" Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump over his International Women's Day tweets, urging the commander in chief to "put your money where your mouth is."

"Talk is cheap, put your money where your mouth is. Give us some of the rules and regulations that will be helpful to this economy, helpful to women, helpful to our families, helpful to our communities," Warren said on MSNBC.

Warren urged the president to oppose policies that favor deregulation of financial institutions, arguing that they don't serve the interests of women.

"Don't support something like an Affordable Care Act amendment that's going to drive up costs and cut coverage. Don't support deregulation of giant financial institutions. That's not going to help women, that's not going to help anybody in this country except those who've already become billionaires," she maintained.

The Democratic senator's remarks came after Trump earlier Wednesday praised women in a pair of tweets in honor of International Women's Day.

"I have tremendous respect for women and the many roles they serve that are vital to the fabric of our society and our economy," Trump tweeted. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-blasts-trumps-womens-day-tweet-talk-is-cheap

Isn't she supposed to be taking the day off......

Restitution

"Don't support something like an Affordable Care Act amendment that's going to drive up costs and cut coverage.

Isn't the mass exodus of care providers from the failed Obamacare system a form of "coverage cutting?"

If there are no providers... there is no coverage.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I heard somebody; a guy; say; in mixed company; 'If there was a Men's Day, all H*ll would break loose.' 'Nothing would get done.' I just :whistle:

black dog

Free America
I heard somebody; a guy; say; in mixed company; 'If there was a Men's Day, all H*ll would break loose.' 'Nothing would get done.' I just :whistle:

The world doesn't stop for opening week of Deer Season.

Well they do close the factorys out here for that week. :elaine:

glhs837

Power with Control
Not sure how much I would give to hear "Senator Warren calmly asked a serious question today", but I'm sure it would be some amount of real money.

Clem72

The world doesn't stop for opening week of Deer Season.

Well they do close the factorys out here for that week. :elaine:

Wasn't there something about the day Halo Reach came out the economy suffered a billion dollar loss from people taking the day off.

black dog

Free America
Wasn't there something about the day Halo Reach came out the economy suffered a billion dollar loss from people taking the day off.

I believe it, I know a few that take their kids to Wal-Mart at midnight everytime a new version or game comes out.
Any they are there buying games for themselves too.

One friend has commercial / business internet in his home to run X boxes, laptops, tablets, phones and ect for the 5 kids his wife and himself.

Last edited: