What happened in 7 years?

limblips

PREMO Member
7 March 2017: "The American people and members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in committee or by the whole House," Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter sent Tuesday to House Speaker Paul Ryan.

9 March 2010: "It's going to be very, very exciting. But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy." Nancy Pelosi.

Appparently the first time was such a cluster that she has decided to read it this time. Senile, old hag. One more facelift she'll be sporting a goatee....

Hijinx

7 March 2017: "The American people and members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in committee or by the whole House," Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter sent Tuesday to House Speaker Paul Ryan.

9 March 2010: "It's going to be very, very exciting. But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy." Nancy Pelosi.

Appparently the first time was such a cluster that she has decided to read it this time. Senile, old hag. One more facelift she'll be sporting a goatee....

If it was read at all I am pretty sure one of her interns read it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:killingme

I heard this while watching the news last night, and said to old Nancy "Hey Nancy, you need to pass the bill first, to see what's in it".

Hijinx

:killingme

I heard this while watching the news last night, and said to old Nancy "Hey Nancy, you need to pass the bill first, to see what's in it".

Nancy needs to pass by her Doctors and get something for that dementia.