It's not all bad..... Buzz Aldrin decks an azzhole.....

glhs837

Power with Control
That was like four years ago.

So? Great stuff remains great stuff :) I could put that on a loop and leave it running in the background to remind me that no matter the bi$%hing and whining that goes around, there is still great stuff in this country. Same reason I have as my desktop background a picture of me and one of my dogs riding shotgun in the sons convertible. Small dog crop.jpg

tommyjo

So? Great stuff remains great stuff :) I could put that on a loop and leave it running in the background to remind me that no matter the bi$%hing and whining that goes around, there is still great stuff in this country. Same reason I have as my desktop background a picture of me and one of my dogs riding shotgun in the sons convertible. View attachment 117566

Seems like your definition of "great stuff in this country" could use some work...one guy punching out another guy is hardly a definition of "great stuff". Aim a little higher...raise your bar. Here are some ideas...pick one...pick some...think up your own...

Defeating a disease...building something beautiful...helping someone in need...helping lots of people in need...reaching out to the stars...supporting our friends and allies...peace in the Middle East...jobs for all who want one...

Hijinx

Seems like your definition of "great stuff in this country" could use some work...one guy punching out another guy is hardly a definition of "great stuff". Aim a little higher...raise your bar. Here are some ideas...pick one...pick some...think up your own...

Defeating a disease...building something beautiful...helping someone in need...helping lots of people in need...reaching out to the stars...supporting our friends and allies...peace in the Middle East...jobs for all who want one..trolling an internet forum. .

Fixed it for you

glhs837

Power with Control

Defeating a disease...building something beautiful...helping someone in need...helping lots of people in need...reaching out to the stars...supporting our friends and allies...peace in the Middle East...jobs for all who want one...

I didn't say that was all the great things, did I? Just one, and admittedly a small one. But I like it so screw off :)

Hijinx

I watched that video,a d ya know what? I think Buzz put up with that a-hole a lot longer than I could have.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So you ARE a Trump Supporter..

Good to know.