Md. Lawmakers Push State Funding for Planned Parenthood

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Md. Lawmakers Push State Funding for Planned Parenthood

Date: 03-09-2017 09:45 AM

Summary: Democratic lawmakers demonstrated their support Wednesday in Annapolis for legislation to continue funding Planned Parenthood's health care services if the federal government guts its backing of the program.

Click here for the full story...

Rommey

Regardless of the politics of this particular organization, why should a government even be directly funding a private organization? What makes Planned Parenthood special enough to warrant funding from the Feds or State? What about other private organizations? Why don't they get [direct] government funding?

Hijinx

Regardless of the politics of this particular organization, why should a government even be directly funding a private organization? What makes Planned Parenthood special enough to warrant funding from the Feds or State? What about other private organizations? Why don't they get [direct] government funding?

Of Course Maryland's Democrats want to support Planned Parenthood.
If you look at abortion with no morals about life and no religious compunctions.

We all should support abortions.

If we look at it the way Democrats do we see why they support it.

These children are not wanted, and probably will end up being a burden on society.
Many are from the ghetto or criminal backgrounds and will end up in jail when they grow.
They feel as Margaret Sanger did that there are too many black people on the planet now.
(they do the best they can to hide this.)
They believe that in the long run they are saving the money it would cost to jail them or give them welfare.
Better to kill them before they are born than to support them after.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
If the progressives are so set on seeing that PP stays funded they should all wear their "P" hats and do a telethon like Jerry Lewis........
Hell even Soros would kick in....

black dog

Free America

You gotta be $hitting me, gazillion's of businesses recieve funding / subsidies from the Federal Government.

black dog

Free America
If the progressives are so set on seeing that PP stays funded they should all wear their "P" hats and do a telethon like Jerry Lewis........
Hell even Soros would kick in....

I'd kick in a few bucks for PP to provide more abortions, instead of it being 3% of there business it should be over 20%.
We just might get rid of some of America's poverty and dispare.

Rommey

You gotta be $hitting me, gazillion's of businesses recieve funding / subsidies from the Federal Government.
Name one that receives direct funding (i.e., line item in the budget) and not in the form of grants, contracts, or subsidies administered through a government agency.

I'll stand corrected in that I was under the impression that PP received direct funding, but it appears their "funding" is actually reimbursements under Medicare.

I'd kick in a few bucks for PP to provide more abortions, instead of it being 3% of there business it should be over 20%. We just might get rid of some of America's poverty and dispare.
Obviously, we need to invest more in education, specifically in teaching grammar and spelling...

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Name one that receives direct funding (i.e., line item in the budget) and not in the form of grants, contracts, or subsidies administered through a government agency.

I'll stand corrected in that I was under the impression that PP received direct funding, but it appears their "funding" is actually reimbursements under Medicare.

Obviously, we need to invest more in education, specifically in teaching grammar and spelling...

Reading is Fundamental......
It's always funny when the only response is to belittle and demean.
See if you can read the next prescription your doctor writes you.
Or the notes, emails your Attorney sends to his paralegal.
We can go on and on.. grammor and speeeling... BFD.

11 year olds on Xbox Live have better comebacks and thicker skin than you.

Last edited: